cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

1. What is the difference between the two?2. What type of frames uses IEEE 802.3 frame encapsulation?3. Does IEEE 802.3 frames encapsulation needed in ME3400E switch that will be used as a Metro Ethernet switches between sites?4. Is it ok if IEEE 802...

Hi,I´m trying to config a wccp web-proxy in a ISR 2811 at branch network. I have an Iron Port at Head-Quarter.The idea is that the users at branch network, transparently forward http traffic to Iron Port at Central-Office and from them go to Internet...

help me please.... what's wrong with my 3660 router?it shows garbage upon boot up"óXTNxØ.óX.óxNX.X.X.X.NxT.xÐNxNXØNxN.xÛNx.X.X.X.X.XT.XTNxÐN.xNXÚ.XNXNxNxX.XNxTNX.X.xL.xÚNNxT.xT.xØNxNXÐNxNxO.xÛNNxL.x.X.XxNX.XT.XÐ.X.xLXÚNNxT.x.XNXNNx.XNxÐNxNxL.xØNNxT.X...

Resolved! Routing across VPN

I have 2 887's on ADSL lines with a site2site VPN linkI cannot successfully ping from either router to the network behind the other router (or the other router).I can ping from behind one router to the other - although if a tracert is done then neith...

Hi,I'm trying to configure my BRI interface in "network protocol-emulate network" and "layer1-emulate network" but i don't have this second command.Is someone have allready to that with this type of interface ?I've to configure this because the ISDN ...

nthepault by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying to set up one of my routers for daul isp failover using SLA, however when I interupt the primary ISP I am losing connectivity ie no failover. What am I doing wrong, could it be my NAT is incorrect?  Here is my config :-!version ...

The problem I have run into is that I am not getting any connectivity between my two gigabit ports on the 1941. I have  ge0/0 setup as my internal network and is running dhcp, ge0/1 is the connection to the modem. I can't figure out how to configure ...

Hi,My requirement is to run IBGP between my 2-byte BGP speaker with an router reflector which is  a 4-byte ASN BGP speaker. Can someone let me know how to do this? I could not use local-as feature with IBGP but works fine with EBGP scenarios. Any poi...

mtsb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640a, 3550 and airopoint 350 I use for my home internet connection. I know it's old equipment, but it's all I could afford at the time. Directly plugged into my modem I get about 10 mb/s, plugged into a switch port no greater than 6, and ab...

Hi, I'm using 6509 switch and created nearly 20 vlan's but all the vlan's are able to access each other. How do i block this without using access-list ? Please help me is there any other option.Please find the show version of my switch.Cisco Internet...

Hi,We have multiple upstreams, none of which are currently sending us full bgp table(Only default, and some domestic routes) - We have a client who is requesting we peer with them and advertise the full bgp table.Obviously we will need to get full ta...

Material in question:Router Model: RV082Firmware: 2.0.0.19-tmOnly primary WAN port usedDescription of problem:I've had a 50mbps internet line with a 2mbps upload for a couple of weeks. I thought my ISP was having trouble because I was only getting 30...

TekNullOG by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes