cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hello all,im trying to enable t1/e1 card on cisco 2651xm ios ver [flash:c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25d.bin]WIC Slot 0:        T1 (2 port) Multi-Flex Trunk (Drop&Insert) WAN daughter card        Hardware revision 1.0           Board revision B0     ...

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple questions regarding MPLS circuits.    Currently we have an ASR 1002.   There is a spa cardin this ASR that provides us a DS3 connection.  We use BGP as our routing protocol to the phone company's MPLS cloud.   We havenumerous remote a...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have the following situation:I have 4 1841 routers configured for load balancing and failover:                 net 1                    |router1 ------------------- router10    |                               |    |                           ...

I have two different model's of GLC-T SFP's.  One is PN 30-1410-02 the other is PN 30-1410-03.    The -02 will not work in Nexus 5020 or an ASR-1000 router that I have, but works fine in my Cisco Wireless Controller.  The -03 works fine in any device...

Dear All,In my network we have 2 ISPs connections 2mbps from different service providers are terminated in two different routers (Cisco 3845).Now i want to achive if one router fails(ISP down) next router has to up and if both the links is up i need ...

Hi AllI've been experiencing a problem with my existing 3845's that may mean I may have to upgrade to a newer faster platform.Currently I have ISP links to 2 providers and run BGP.  Each ISP link plugs into a separate 3845 \ NM-1GE fiber port. Both l...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I just want to ask some characteristics of GLBP1. What is the difference between line-protocol and ip routing in tracking down interface in GLBP?2. By default, I can see that the hello and hold time of GLBP is hello=3s and holdtime=10s. D...

Hi,I have a Cisco C3560G-24TS Switch that has twice now just shut down and the only way to get it back to life is to pull the power and let it boot back up again.Are there any logs I can check for poss clues as to why this is happening or any other t...

Hello BGP Gurus,Reposting the query. Please suggest on this. Planning to have BGP setup with 2ISPs. Both are equal BW & ethernet hand off.Receiving default routes from ISPs. Two edge routers . We own /20 IP space from ARIN, but as we do not use many ...

hi allI have designed topology for my univesity network (private WAN) screen shot is attached. we are using dedicated fiber optic as backbone link and all switches are connected with each other via fober optic link. univesity have some campuses that ...

Anybody knows If HWIC-3G-GSM can configurate for cellular calls, or simply a Backup connection??thanks

dflores83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I Have a quite simple network with 2 ISR3945 connecting with a back to back cable by 2 serial interface (G703) connected in 2mbps. Behind each of the routeur there is a switch with hosts.when I ping from Host A to host B (not the same side of ...

jrenaudie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes