cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Some devices like firewalls can be configured in Tranparent mode. Please take a look at below figure.Router A tries to send a packet to router B so it will encapsulate the packet with Data Link header and trailer. Source address is MAC of router A an...

I'm getting the following kinds of messages in my console:033906: *May  2 19:18:09.972 Pacific: %FW-4-TCP_OoO_SEG: Dropping TCP Segment: seq:-958700247 1500 bytes is out-of-order; expected seq:3336242433. Reason: TCP reassembly queue overflow - sessi...

ggilley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We currently have several T1 lines plugged into our old 3660 router and have tried to migrate them to our newer 3845 router.  The lines work fine on the 3600, will show up/down on the 3800.  All settings are duplicated on both routers and the ...

HKMAFBCCO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I ran debug ip bgp (peer ip) on the router and monitored the output on term mon. The timestamp I see in the debug output is Nov 4 18:56:24 EST when actual EST time at the moment is only Nov 4 14:x:x. Why does the debug show time ahead?

I have some questions about general data flow going from downstream acess routers up to the internet edge and lastly though multihomed eBGP peers.I'm attaching a basic document to help show what I'm talking about.  The red lines on the drawing is the...

nsurginer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have several 871 routers running IOS version c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-9.T1.binThey have been running great for a long time but recently they all started dropping packets while downloading items from any website. For example Symantec Liveu...

mskhalsa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! regular expression

Hello everybody,I have a simple question. I want to block all communities from a customer and permit only what I need.How to achive the result?  Please help me, I have spent a lot of time on this task. Thank you in advance.router bgp 5555...neighbor ...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to do NAT overload for multiple internal subnets. The catch is I want subnet #1 to use External IP #1, subnet #2 to use External IP #2 etc.Normally I would do the following with the route-map defining the internal subnet.ip nat inside source r...

Hello All,We are having issues with one-way packet loss after introducing a GRE Tunnel. It is a satellite 1Mb connection, and we are running a video conference over this. One end of the connection is completely fine, but in one direction of the call ...

danielno8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi our router start restarting itself I believe its bug but I get the error below but did not find anything online for the fix some people say you need to upgrade IOS could you please help?PRODUCT TYPE (Model Number): Cisco 2801  * SOFTWARE VERSION:I...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card