cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PPPoE connection to the ISP with Cisco 851.With default Vlan1 interface parameters (shown below) I'm experiencing a strange troubles with connection to some hosts (eg. login to Steam servers, Blizzard servers), though these hosts are reachab...

Resolved! QoS on 871

I recently got pulled into supporting some remote networks that are using satellite as their WAN connection.  They use this WAN connection to provide VOIP, CompanyTraffic and Guest Traffic.  I need to setup QoS on a new router to prioritize the traff...

sphughes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i really need your help in this:i have to changed the configuration of the router, which have frame-relay to MPLS.I have already the sentences or the commands of QoS, class map, access list, map class policy map. But I have problems with the conf...

Hello, Sir/Madamfinally, I've just found a web page that there are some documents, which is contained the recommended threshold values.but there is just only very simple sentense."below values' source are from "Cisco DCN"Those documents are called " ...

hi! we've vpn tunnelling (through internet) and mpls in my environment? I would like to find out that will increasing the bandwidth of the internet line for vpn tunnelling improve the performance? We've a few small branches of about 30 users each tha...

Hi, thanks in advance for any help you could give me.I'm trying to configure QoS between my US site and my UK site.  Here are the details:1. Leased line has a bandwidth of 3Mbps.2. I have 5 queues: Voice (ef), Control protocols (af41), Video (af31), ...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My goal is to provide an Internet backup (failover) for remote sites and headquarters.Each site has its own Internet connection via pix/asa firewalls. The attached topology is a footprint of remote sites connection to HQ.All internal traffic through ...

Hi:I was just wondering, if its possible this scenario. I got a client that has two buldings; each of this buildings are going to have one blades systems for virtualization of the servers, synchronizing constantly using a software that makes this. Ea...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card