cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is cisco 857 working with adsl2 service. But as attached sh dsl int atm0 record, the download speed is ADSL1. Is that ISP issue or router configuration?Thanks,

I've purchased two C921-4P routers from Amazon to run them as Home-Agent routers under IP Mobility deployment. However, they don't support IP Mobility, complaining "Protocol not in this image". I know this router supports IP Mobility as we have other...

nfetlyaev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, We are working on replacing 2911 router which is used for console connection as management router through HWIC card in it. As its EoL , we are replacing it with ISR 4331 which is also EoL .  So , now we are going through ISR 4461 as replacem...

Hey all, I have a question regarding a Null0 route that I have on my router. (I inherited the network configs and am trying to clean it up.) I have a very basic understanding of the Null0 route, in that it is designed to drop traffic The route in que...

sebbing by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   i need to create a new vlan with internet access. In the cisco firewall on the particular context I created a new interface. Internet works, all ok.   The problem is that the subnet is the same as the subnet on the customer side which is con...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello A few days ago I wanted to install a cisco ASR920 DC.Configured in advance I thought everything should go smoothly, but this wasn't the case.The cisco ASR920 keeps rebooting, telling me it does not find any bootflash:/ With other types of cisco...

Bekers by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi After the "clock update-calendar " software and hardware clock are not sync and I can able to ping DNS 8.8.8.8R120#sh run | in ntpntp source Loopback0ntp update-calendarntp server 129.6.15.32ntp server 128.138.141.177ntp server 10.1.1.1ntp server ...

Hello.I have a Cisco 2702I access point, and would like to use the second LAN port as a second interface + wifi network.Would this be possible in any way? I haven't found a way to do it, and I can' t find any documentation about it on the internet. T...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card