cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well !!!Thanks in advance for inputs/suggestions !!!! I am looking into migrating from EIGRP to OSPF inside my data center and needed some guidance.I have been running EIGRP inside my data center forever and BGP...

dtran by Level 6
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have a Cisco 4221 router with below configuration for QoS shaping and applied on the Tunnel interface: policy-map SHAPEclass class-defaultshape average 5000000 interface Tunnelxxxdescription xxxxxbandwidth 5000ip unnumbered Loopbackxxx...

byme88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 locations. Please see attached topologyThe first one is the Main Office and the second one is the Data Center/Colocation.We have 2 different ISP at the Main office ISP1 and ISP2.ISP1 is connected to a Layer 3 SW on Port 1 and Port 2 and ...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have this problem  on my productive network.I routed all my branches on my Central branch, but I need use the Local internet service for some hosts (like Akamai) so I have replied the base configuration on GNS3. R1 Config. interface FastEthe...

image.png

Hello I am looking to update my IOS XE 9300/9200 switches, currently running 16.12.5 - I see Amsterdam train (17.3.4a) and wanted to know if this would be good choice with respect to staiblity, performance issues, vulnerabilities etcWe are looking at...

Resolved! VLSM Help

Hello, I would like some help for this VLSM subnetting. Classless subnetting I still haven't gotten down yet, but classful is easy enough since you use the same sub mask.So it gives me an IP: 192.168.1.0/24and it gives me 2 hosts: Router 2: 30 hosts ...

Hello everyone. Cisco 927 VDSL with pppoe configured crushes after dialer succeed. if I diable the logical VC , router stays synchonized and alive . when the PPPOE dialer and connects it crushes down. =================== script section of interface...

Hi,How can I let the 2 spoke be able to ping to each other with using subinterfaces on the hub router over frame relay?When I do "sh ip ospf neigh" there is no neighbor.Thank you.Regards,Ron

Hi there,Anyone can please explain following things in details in cisco object tracking concept-thresholdthreshold metricweightdelay up and downPercentage Thanks in advance

Building configuration...Current configuration : 2974 bytes!version 15.1service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Router!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!enable secret 5 $1$/hAl...

Noob_PNA by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes