cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently experiencing a lot of traffic congenstion on my link to the internet that causes congestion, resulting in pack loss for latency for the VPN traffic.  It's a fiber link, 10MB syncrhonous with a media converter that goes from fiber to ent...

I cannot get NAT working between an inside and outside interface that are part of the same VRF. I cannot use a NAT pool because I am using a DSL modem that only allows one public IP address. The outside interface is ethernet, and the inside interface...

Hello Guys,                                           I have 2 T1 CSU-DSU WIC on one router and I need to configure both connections to the same service provider? What will the config look like on the T-1 interfaces? I want ...

Hello Everyone,I have a 7600 Cisco Router and I'm having problems appling this config:service-policy output (Policy-Map_name)bandwidth percent command is not supported in output direction for this interfaceConfiguration failed on: GigabitEthernet1/16...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 877 router that will not connect to my ISP. I've tried the troubleshooting docs, when I run a PPP debug, I get Vi2 CHAP: O RESPONSE id 1 len 34 from <my isp username>"Vi2 CHAP: I FAILURE id 1 len 42 msg is "CHAP authentication failure, unit...

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?Thank you

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CPU utilization for five seconds: 4%/4%; one minute: 4%; five minutes: 4% PID QTy       PC Runtime (ms)    Invoked   uSecs    Stacks TTY Process   1 Cwe 607C2730            0          2       0 5604/6000   0 Chunk Manager   2 Csp 607F29EC        5527...

We have an 1841 router (version 12.4(25) IOS)and recently it has been kicking out the following errors:.Jun  8 05:19:00: %SYS-2-BADSHARE: Bad refcount in datagram_done, ptr=634554D0,count=FFFFF15B -Traceback= 0x609670D0 0x602B2ADC 0x6001D054 0x61C365...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To the ForumI have been tasked with developing an efficient and summarizable IP address scheme for one of my clients. Within the scheme, I want to have efficient use of IP address space.The clients current configuration is basically a hodge podge of ...