cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.What memory  expansion options does the Cisco 2650 have? I am not asking about dram,  eprom, simm, or nvram. Is there any other way way besides the AIm Slot?  Is there a pmcia option?  In any case, is the AIM CF flash a place  where a second boot ...

pheidius12 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if someone can answer a question for me.I have WRT54G Router that is assigned a Static IP address to the WAN port and I have a Cisco 1841 that is connected to a LAN port on the WRT54G. The port on the Cisco is assigned a Static IP.Do ...

helloI' have a 2851 on IOS 12.4(9)Tthere are some files that show up on the flash with deleted between bracketsBCR-2851-CUCME#           ABCR-2851-CUCME#sh vlash               flashCompactFlash directory:File  Length   Name/status  1   31050152  c280...

I need to configure BGP to establish neighbour relationship with my ISP. Can I provide my ISP a private AS number? or I have to provide public AS?

after1111 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a current issue with a 2851 connected to a 3560G that is experiencing input errors which are incrementing along with the runt counters.Both sides of the link are configured for 100Full and are both operating at this setting.The 2851 is ...

I am troubleshooting a potential BGP issue with dropping neighbour relationships. Our provider suspects it is a PMTUD issue between our CE and their PE routers, and we get the following output from 'show bgp neigh' on our CE.The 12.4 config guide ind...

jo-knight by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have two 2951 routers which we are replacing with 1841 routers and they are waiting to put in production environment.The environment including number DMVPN sites with EIGRP, many s2s vpns as well as client vpns. etc.,1841 routers currently h...

Beside me is a Cisco CRS-1 Series 16 Slots Carrier Routing System/Single, and it's running fine, the software running on the system is Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 3.6.1, after a new pair of  PLIM and MSC being inserted, error come out, but when I ...

ZZZ233333 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, here is my scenerio.I have building 1 with a 3550 switch with sfp module to connect to fiber and in another building I have a 2960 switch with an sfp module.  I am trying to work out a config that has 3 vlans from the carrier, 2 to run in between...

jasonlees by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs any special treatment needs to be given to Management VLAN.Whenever I configure the management VLAN ; either the device stops pinging after sometime or cannot communicate with other vlans.interface Vlan80 description Network Devices Management i...

See attached drawings..We can't get the Cisco 3560 to route traffic properly.We need all traffic that comes in on the 172 network to go back out over it.  Currently all traffic is routing out to the 192.168.10.X network regardless of where it comes i...

I will try to make this question as simple as possible.I have a ASA that is connected directly to a remote site via a p2p metro ethernet circuit.  Therefore, the ASA has an interface on that "remote" network.  In the firewall, the network is a connec...

tmpoff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday we installed a new Cisco 2911 router running IOS Version 15.0(1)M1.  After installation, I ran a scan against the router on its exposed side and found the following (scan conducted using nmap): It is the filtered ports that I am concerned a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card