cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I've enabled rtp compression on my serial interface, but it doesn't show to be enabled:interface Serial0/0/0:1 ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x encapsulation ppp ip tcp header-compression iphc-format no cdp enable service-policy output OUTBOUND ip rtp ...

Mr. Good  AfternoonPlease I need help to try to  identify whether a situation is possible routing on a cisco 2610XM  router with IOS 12.3. My scenario and following  this route have two internet link of different operators and in this  case would lik...

JacksonFO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.From below document on www.cisco.com i wonder if IOS can support to automatically calculate metric for interface based on interface bandwidth.*****************************************************************************************************...

lv_cuongvt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three routers A (PE), B (PE) and C (CE). A and B has MPBGP between them and B and C has OSPF (vrf CCIE) between the. When trying to redistribute OSPF in to MPGBP on B, I saw a book configuredrouter bgp 100address-family ipvpn4 vrf CCIEredistri...

Resolved! Upgrade IOS

I am going through a series of fixed configuration Cisco 3550 swtiches and upgrading their IOS versions. I can get most of the IOS's that I need off of the cisco site via the switch downloads section. The problem that I have run into is that I do not...

Hi everyone, I'm simply configuring a WAN failover solution between 2 routers.I have 2 7206VXR routers. Each WAN connection comes from the same ISP. I have HSRP running successfully inside, but need some clarification on the WAN side in terms of BGP ...

wwbishop2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are an ISP and have many customer neighbor sessions on our router. One of my customers BGP sessions started flapping yesterday. The bridge we have to them has no errors or disconnects. So i debugged the bgp session and recieved the following. Also...

GuysHave a look to the Attached filehow to configure the 4 MBps link on asa-1 to be just dedicated for the server on the dmz and other traffic goes via asa-2 ( link  2 mbps for browsing),project still on the draft,so what is ur suggestion from a to z...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Once we use WAN Module WS-X6582-2PA, this can function as a router to connect to ISP cloud?(So, We no need to use a router?)Many Thanks in advanceRegards,sams

sam_manay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm looking for a server that I can put on a Windows 2003 machine to scp config files to from my devices (i.e. switches, routers, asa's).  Has anyone found one that works on windows reliably for this?  I'm having a hard time at it...

Hello,Running 122-33.SXH1 IOSLine cards are ws-x6148 rj45Vtrying to mimic a 3750 PS cisco softphone qos implementation but the 6500 does not seem to support the Auto Qos cisco softphone feature.Wondering if this is an IOS issue or the Line cards them...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card