cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

All,Any recommendations for an inexpensive way to convert a single Mode Fiber handoff to 100Mbps Ethernet?  We have a customer that needs to do a temporary solution before they purchase a Cisco HWIC and Fiber SFP.  I've done a search and found many b...

Imagine I setup BGP between 4507 and ISP. Then once BGP config is in place, I want to take 4507A out of the picture and make sure traffic flows thru the 4507B as per design and I record time it takes to failover to 4507B.Question:What is the best way...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm getting these lines in my switch log and i'm not sure whether to be worried about or what?034389: Mar 30 02:28:25 central: IP-EIGRP(Default-IP-Routing-Table:100): Neighbor 10.30.13.10 not on common subnet for Vlan306034390: Mar 30 02:30:46 centra...

Hi GuyzHere it's my question. Is it possible to configure GRE tunnel with loadbalancing while terminating two ISP link on one router at one end.Other end with Two Router terminating one isp link.Bandwidth of each ISP is different.

Dear Friends,I would like to know how service provider do mpls port bandwidth provisioing for their mpls-vpn customers.for example a customer is having a last mile of 2M and want to have mpls port of 200K .what would be the config for that and where ...

Hi friends ,can any of you explain the trace route o/p here . iwant to know the number of hop and total latency took to reach the destination i was tracing.Tracing the route to 192.168.231.13   1  *     172.31.12.177 [MPLS: Label 1151 Exp 0] 36 msec ...

Hi folks.I need to configure a port on a 3750E to support the following:The port will connect to an Outreach Quad switch, and on the switch I will have 1 x 1130 LAP and on IP device. The Outereach switch is apparantly invisible to VLANS, and will for...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people!I'm Sao Paulo - Brazil and here my ISP Telefonica work with RFC 2864. I need configure my interface WIC-1ADSL with following IPs.It is easy part.Fixed IP = 189.19.35.xxxGateway = 189.19.35.yyyMask = 255.255.255.0Here it's my question. Ho...

Hello,    I need some insight on setting up a model. We are having a 1GBit throughput from national telecommunicator. I have to terminate this connection at a BRAS device. Then, traffic located from different DSLAMs placed at different locations will...

husycisco by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCan you tell me if there are any WAN Optimization Solutions for low end routers.  I see that WAAP is available but must be on a 2811 or higher.Thanks

HiI have a network where we are using 2811 running CBAC to a Hosted Call Manager Network. The 2811 is located in a centralised Data Centre, which connects to remote sites via MPLS network. We have had power issues (20 second outage) at one of the rem...

Hi, can you confirm this:Imagine that in production I have R1(internal network)----R2(ISP).My task is to change config on R1 from static 'ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 R2_IP' to BGP. I already identified and tested in lab all BGP network statements and ag...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes