cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have our remote office where we have cisco . The router is having IPsec tunnel to our main head office. All the traffic from the remote office is forwarded through the tunnel to head office router. Our Problem is that we can not ping google...

Hello,I have a question about the Cisco C886VAG-LTE-GA-K9, in my logfile you can see the following from time to time  May 9 18:32:32.743 CEST: %SCHED-3-THRASHING: Process thrashing on watched message queue 'dummy watched message'. -Process= "SSH Proc...

Hi, Our ASA is managing many vlan and is the gateway of  all our machines, a simple setup.We need to change the ASA.Our idea is to use our SX350X switch stack to route traffic to either the old firewall, either the new one.For that we only need to ch...

PBR Diagram.JPG
impi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

config thostname D1no ip domain lookupip routingipv6 unicast-routingline con 0exec-timeout 0 0logging synchronousexitline vty 0 4privilege level 15exec-timeout 0 0password cisco123loginexitvlan 2name SECOND_VLANexitvlan 3name THIRD_VLANexitinterface ...

2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, From ISR 4K Series Data Sheet  ISR 4331 with boost license's throughput is over 2Gbps. 4431 boost lic throughput is over 4Gbps.Well, 4331 should not able to hit 4Gbps, right? So what is "OVER 2Gbps" ?I can not find in any other cisco doc...

Lapta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I'm trying to troubleshoot a CPU issue with the cisco 6807-XL . This device seems to have 6 x vCPU, I want the mapping for each vCPU, but I didn't find any line command that helps to understand that. I attached a screenshot of what I'm ...

zizou6500 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to practice views exclusion/inclusion I've done some searching on my own. I am asking if anyone has anything they remember working on and can point me in the direction of an SNMP view lab/tutorial/guide to where I would be able to get some pra...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes