cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I hope you are all doing great. On our MPLS Circuit, outgoing EF traffic should be limited to 1Mbps. But our EF traffic requires more than that. Now upper management don't want to increase EF traffic (as it has extra cost).   I'm thinking of dro...

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Sites 1 and 2 connected to our MPLS Provider and also have a Backup link between Site 1 and 2 using a different provider for vendor redundancy. We are running OSPF between all the Sites and the MPLS all in Area 0.We want all traffic to route ...

MPLS.JPG
ITGuy118 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime i boot the router i get the below'Initializing Hardware...'I need to enter ROMMON, however i am unable to type, Breaking in putty or Spamming break doesn't seem to work. I am unsure on how to progress as i don't seem to be able to get past ...

Pearce by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I need a hand to upgrade a ASR9010 from 6.0.2 to 7.5.2 version, but this will be my first time to upgrade this platform.I read some documents, but I'd like to ask for help in the community to provide the step by step to be followed during t...

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently in the process of creating a network on packet tracer for school work, however I have got to the testing stage and I have came across some errors which I can't seem to fix.A few errors include;- Link between RA and York House is ...

LM5000000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Marking

Hi,  Is it normal for certain applications to mark packets ? I don't have inbound markings yet on my Cisco router yet there are hits for cs6, cs7, af31, af21 and all.   

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Can i configure load balance two isp? I have this question because datasheet (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/829-industrial-router/index.html) saying that router have only one WAN. But if i connect to LAN interface second ISP a...

Andrii1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two networks at home, both use an ASUS WIFI router, The 192.168 network connects to a Comcast cable modem. The 10.10 network has no internet. I want to use a Cisco router to connect both networks to my Comcast cable modem and share the interne...

Jerrit1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently trying to replace my ISP router. The ISP provides Internet using Vlan 11, Voice in Vlan 12 and IPTV in Vlan 13, all using dhcp, so far i can create subinterfaces, get ip addresses, NAT, local DHCP and setup a simple Firewall.I used a ro...

JX23 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am writing a new config for our sites.Basically we have main lines and backup lines. We run BGP through the main lines and OSPF over the backup lines, the BGP is redistributed into OSPF at the main line router for each site, and that OSPF runs betw...