cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I've been having an issue with my Cellular backup connection at my branches. The way it is setup, if the T1 goes down, the Cellular interface comes online and establishes a VPN connection. That part works fine, but after 2-3 minutes, the Cellu...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer is purchasing cisco 2911 router with IP base image. What is the IOS version number that ships with 2911 IP base image (expecting answer like 12.4 or 15.0)RegardsSiva K

We use OSPF MPLS as our primary WAN cloud,recently added BGP MPLS as our secondary WAN cloud.Currently only two locations have both pathsOSPF and BGP. All traffic transverses the primary path "OSPF", when I fail the primary connection, traffic fails ...

Jeff Wise by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am currently building a small lab network for my job.  We are connecting to various points on our contracting service provider's network, with the ultimate goal of being able to define requirements / parameters / baselines (jitter, latency, ...

krimzen85 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP Metrics

Hi Experts,In Eigrp I know that the following contributes the Metric1. Bandwidth2. Delay3. Load4. Reliability5. MTUI trying to understand how MTU influence the Metric. It labbed it. R1 (ser0/0) ----(ser 0/0) R2I changed the metric of R1 ser 0/0 to 12...

Hello everybodyI need help in QOS issue, we have 2 branches A and B, A connected via MPLS "Frame-relay" with 2 Mbps connection and B the same like A but with 256Kbps connection, both of the 2 branches connected via the MPLS cloud with many other bran...

OLa Partners.I am having many doubts on how to configure netmasks between two home Router cisco deforms who gains access to a subnet that is connected to the tip of the other home Router. What protocols netmasks should I use to allow this connection?...

Hello, I'm trying to configure vlans for the installed HWIC-4ESW on a 2821 router running the IOS image c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3i.bin.  I've entered the following:R(config)# vlan ?accounting VLAN accounting configuration As you can see above, I...

I have a 7609 that has one of the processor cards stuck in a Standby cold state, this became an issue when we removed and re-added syslogging the other day. Both SUP Modules are running the same version of code which is 12.2(33)SRB5, looking for some...

maumand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know if its possible to do this.I have the following network setupASA 5520 ---> Cisco 2801 ----> T1 I want to add an addtional internet subnet. These will have a different IP range. I dont need to load balance i just...

rflanary2 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello1)what is the benifits of using switch for the inside and switch for the outside and switch for the DMZ?2)is it possible to put all the connection for inside,outside,DMZ on the 4507R instead of dedicate switch for each segment?please clarifythan...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card