cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 identical 3560G switches.  1 is in configured and running, conig attached.  I am not a cisco expert at all.  What are my simplest options for setting one up to auto failover in the event of a hardware failure?  I am not concerned with load b...

Hi,I am at my Central office and we have two branch offices. We have site to site VPN from the two branch offices to the Central office. We have some servers in the Central office LAN for outside access to our clients and also for access from our bra...

Hi,I would like to ask if its possible to configure LACP between two 2948G-L3 over WiFi radio (other vendor)? The WiFi 5ghz radio was configured as transparent, and those two switches are 40Km apart. I wanted to configure LACP but I am not sure if it...

I am usig cisco 1841 with dual WAN connection to the internet.I want to send all voice taffic over over HDSL link and Data traffic to ADSL link.To achieve that I have created a ACL to match all voice traffic and then used a route map to send matched ...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have many 1760 routers with built in VPN module, but this router special, soon after WAN link upgrade from 2Mbps to 4Mbps it start hanging when wan link utilisation goes high, we change the hardware, means swap the router with a another similar...

asoka by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS on a 3825

I have a 3825 with a 4 port etherswitch, and I was hoping to use one of those ports as the MPLS link in our HQ.  However the etherswitch does not support outbound policies (Only inbound).  Is there another module for the 3825 which does support outbo...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been searching the cisco website for data on the ISR routers.Specifically I need the power consumption for the ISR 1941 and the ISR 2951I was able to find similar info for the ISR 3945 and other ISR models at :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

joe101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently have ospf running on our network between R1,R2+R3(linear - See diag), ospf is configured on each router to use loop address(/32) as it's router-id.Introduced a link between R1+R3, and ospf is not working - I see R1 + R3 sending hellos vi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card