cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks!!I have a problem with a cisco 837. When I connect the device to ADSL line, the CD led is off, the TX and RX leds are blinking. On the ADSL line exist other router that I want to replace with it and this other work fine.Could somebody hel...

dear alli have 2811 router with 12.4(22T) i user debug command and also terminal monitor command to see my debug output like ever, but nothing displayed.any idea?

Having the following connectivity,Ip address CentralRouter(7613)-->RemoteRouter(1841)-->Me3400-->PC10.80.0.62(10.80.4.150)-->10.80.4.149(10.80.7.149)-->10.80.7.150-->1080.9.97 I have to ping from PC To Central Router , i m strucking at Remote Router...

Hi, i am connecting firewall to my network,so i making my router as bridge mode. All the vpn,natting i configured my firewall.I configured likeBridge 1 protocol ieeebridge 1 irbint gig0/0bridge-group 1int gig0/1bridge 0/1int bvi1ip add 192.168.1.25...

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I'm setting up subinterfaces in my frame-relay lab; does specifying the subinterface type (point-to-point | multipoint) do anything other than cause the OSPF default config, appropriate to that subinterface type, take effect?

In building my little practice OSPF network, I've started with a simple point-to-point link (201.0.0.0/30) between R1 and R10. Only those point-to-point interfaces are declared in the ospf process; and when I do a show ip ospf database command on eit...

I'm using an IP SLA to control the state of my HSRP between 2 internet facing routers. I'm monitoring the reachability of a hop from one of my routers. The problem is that every once in a while the destination router will fail to respond to an ICMP p...

It seems that error message keeps coming out.Any idea? Attached is the config & error message.Thanks guys!PTPtr113#Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolGigabitEthernet0/0 unassigned YES NVRA...

sam-lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I copied (with scp) the startup-config about my router and I modified it. I deleted old username line and i added a new. Then I send to the new startup-config to router with scp and I reloaded it. But I still login with old username.I checked running...

Hi, the E1 flaps intermittently. I see this entry in the router log:Oct 23 17:40:15 CET: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller E1 1/0, changed state to down (10 SES)Oct 23 17:40:17 CET: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller E1 1/0, changed state to upWhat doe...

I hope I'm in the right forum.Please let me know!When a providers LAC which could be many try to establish an L2TP Tunnel connection (1 LAC IP Loopback address pointing to 4 IP Loopback address on 1 LNS) and the tunnels come up and start passing ppp ...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow on IRB

Hello Chaps,I need to run neflow to capture the traffic through a router. This router also needs to be configured as a bridge (using IRB). I did the configs but when I use th "show ip flow export", I see that, no export is happening.Can u help me wit...

josepho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card