cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello colleagues,Can anyone explain what does "Prefixes Current: Sent Rcvd" in output of "show ip bgp neighbors A.B.C.D" really means?For example:I have an ASBR with several neighbors (uplinks),and for each one I'm announcing about 30 prefixes. All ...

Resolved! QOS in 3560

I am facing an issue with QOS in 3560 switch, we are doing the QOS in ingress mode. We are setting the total bandwidth 5MB.Please find below script which we are following.pa5-rn-mf-idf1-c1#sh version "flash:/c3560-ipbase-mz.122-44.SE2.bin"pa5-rn-mf-i...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Netpros, Kindly suggest me the possible way for achieving as desired.We have two Cisco Switches (Switch “1” & Switch “2”) which is connected to remote end i.e provider's network running with BGP protocol. Diagram attached.EXISTING NETW...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi....I have two locations say "A" and "B"And I have two 30MB lease line between these two location.I want to configure Eigrp between two location.I know about link failure using eigrp but can somebody tell how can i achive load balancing. "A" ------...

I have 3 routers in three areas.R1 ---> Area 0R2 ---> Area 0 and 1 (ABR)R3 ---> Area 1. R2 is connected to R3 (in area 1)through a FR,with 'ip ospf net point-to-point' configured. I try to filter inter- area routes from area 0 from entering area 1 by...

Resolved! ADSL2 on Cisco 857

Hello ExpertsMy home broadband has just been upgraded to ADSL2 and my cisco 857 doesn't recognise the ADSL line anymore.Its got 12.4(6). The wan interface is reads ATMoPOTS.Some forums say that the Firmware needs upgrading. Some say the IOS needs upg...

aravindhs by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm having a problem establishing a stable GRE tunnel and was wondering if anyone could help?Both Routers are 7200s. RouterA is running IOS rev 12.3(4r) and RouterB is running IOS rev: 12.2(5d). Both sides of the tunnel show as UP/UP until I enab...

Could anyone provide any assistance in relation to the following error we received on one of our 3550s. I've searched both Cisco website and the Internet in relation to the exception code but there doesn't appear to be any documentation related to it...

We have a "smart jack" installation that connects to our router. The cable going from the smart jack to the router WAN interface seems to be a CAT5e cable with RJ-45 connectors at both ends.Most network diagrams in training materials represent T1 Fr...

bflseanny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have 2 offices connected by a 2MB fiber connection. Cisco 1720 and 1721 on each end. Office 1, 10.147.28.xxx, Office 2, 10.223.112.xxx network. Recently users on the 10.223 network would run an RDP session to a terminal serve ron the 10.147 networ...