cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I Know I am asking for too much help here, but any suggestions are appreciated. Our organization has three locations, all of the them have their own internet connection and other resources {FTP, MAIL}.Now as per new company policy the Location ...

Hi, my CE router is connected to two PE routers in Provider edge in MPLS VPN. I need to configure my CE router to forwared traffic to PE1 router as primary and PE2 as secondary. How do I configure in MPLS VRF. Please help me.

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a successful IpSEC VPN tunnel between a Linksys RVL200 and ASA 5505 using the Site to Site VPN Wizard. After settings on both devices are matching, the tunnel connects but a client software on the remote site cannot use port 3306. Do...

shawnbure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am configuring IOS DHCP server in the 4510 switch. I am trying to manually bind some clients using their MAC address.ip dhcp pool MYSUBNET network 192.168.1.0 255.255.25.0 default-router 192.168.1.254I thought I could create host to MA...

This is a design concept doubt.I request you to share your ideas so that I will reconsider to use this module for this scenarioI am going to use HWIC-4ESW for Cisco 1841 Router. I Know by default VLAN 1 is configured with the IP address for these 4 E...

Resolved! IPSec VPN

Hi,I have an 1812 router running v12.4 IOS. The router acts as the edge router and VPN endpoint for our office. As well as providing internet conectivity, the router also has a couple of VTI's setup to our remote office. I've setup an IPSec tunnel to...

Please I need some information about E1 line on a cisco router.1. How does the interface for data look like.2. Is it same as for voice.3.Any special configuration on the router to bring the interface up, both for voice and for data.

Hiwe own AS NUMBER and about few subnets (/24).I told my ISP to advertise two (/24) but ISP is saying to advertise all of them.I told them That I do not need all of them right now but they are insisting as to why I am not advertising all of them.My q...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently have that has a T1 at one of our locations that goes into a Cisco 2811 series router. We have voice and data traffic travelling over this T1 into our MPLS cloud. I would like to ask if the current scenario is possible. We would lik...

It seemed strange. I have a Leased line as primary interface and ISDN as backup.When primary link goes down, ISDN goes up. that's fine.But when primary link goes up, ISDN is still up. And even if I shut down PRI interface AND dialer interfaces, route...