cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Two site (LAN A e LAN B) connected over Layer-3 link.Only LAN A has InterNet access for both LAN, protected through a Cisco-ASA.May I configure a static NAT for a PC that is on the "remote" LAN (LAN B) ?Best RegardsClaudio

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

somebody has put a broadband in my network of 30 switches. PC's are getting IP's of 192.160.x.x range through DHCP and DNS of MTNL . can i put ACL on the Layer 2 switches to block this range of IP's and allow 10.x.x.x series .kindly suggest the ACL ....

Problem:I currently have a client with over 50 site to site IPSEC VPN tunnels running GRE tunnels to enable them to use OSPF routing. I wish to build a tunnel from our ASA 5510 to most of these remote sites (most sites are using fairly old Cisco rout...

Is it possible to define only this range of hosts: 192.168.80.200-254 /24 in standard ACL without entering each host per line?Thank you.ip access-list standard PAT permit 192.168.80.200 permit 192.168.80.201.. permit 192.168.80.254Any other ways?

Two sales office connected through point-to-point leased line (2Mbps).The management is upgrading the link with a second leased line (also 2Mbps).In each office I am installing a Router with WIC-2T.Can I configure the Routers to use both the lines in...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working at a Customer site today. They have an MPLS circuit that is effectively 2 T1's bundled together on a 3800 series ISR.We have been noticing some output drops when we do a sho interface. They are pretty excessive in light of the fact tha...

Hi, i want to ask for this: We bought 1811 router and want to make backup internet connections.Connections are both using WAN ethernet ports. When primary connection will not work, router use backup line on another ethernet interface. When primary co...

Hi !A static route should disappear from the RT as soon as the interface goes down.As my device is connected via a SDH-equipment I am unable to recognize any failures within the SDH-network as the interface to the SDH-switch normally stays UP - stati...

I have an ipsec encryption running between 2 directly connected routed over a FR multilink interface. The moment we enable encryption, the link utilization seems to peak causing issues such as slowness etc. The utilization seems to subside (around 60...

ambi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm having a problem with a NM-4A/S and a 2620 router.The NM-4A/S is identified in the 2620 as a NM-4T (which is unsupported). If I try it in a 2651XM it coms up as an unknown port adaptor. The IOS on the 2620 is 12.3(19a) and the 2651XM is 12...

I am getting SNMP traps from our Cisco ONS. See below Generic: 6; Specific: 5120; Enterprise: .1.3.6.1.4.1.3607.6.10.30; Variables: [1] private.enterprises.cerent.cerentProducts.cerent454Mib.cerentCommonObjects.cerent454CommonObjectsGroup.cerent454N...

Hi, Serial interface is having bandwidth 2Mbs. I am running Eigrp for default 50% of the bandwidth. My question is, Eigrp will use 1 Mbs for Metric calculation or passing data ? I mean, only 1 Mbs will utilize as an available bandwidth ? please clari...