cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I have a DSL line with two external IP addresses and I'd like for a server of mine to have that IP address. I suppose I'm looking at a one to one nat. If anyone can help me with that I'd be very thankful.

I have heard that mixing a DC power supply with an AC power supply on a single unit can be hazardous but I wanted to hear if anyone knows if this is the case on a 3750.We're swapping out units. We'd like to roll the DC power supply over to the new sw...

Has anybody done a 'spanned' lan over a layer 3 connection (PRI terminating on two routers) so that devices on both ends are on the same LAN? I think Cisco calls it IRB, and they have examples on one router, but my need would be to have it on two rou...

Quick question on HSRP - 2 routers configured with HSRP with Rtr A being the active, Rtr B the standby in normal circumstances. Both ethernets are connected into a Layer 3 lan with onward connection to the customer network via a firewall. Tracking i...

I have two cisco router 805 while connectin them via serial interface its working but with time out so here is simpli configuration :outer#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 529 bytes!version 12.3service timestamps debug dateti...

Hello All,We've 100M Metro Ethernet circuit connecting MPLS CER-PER Links. We're seeing random BGP flap between CER & PER from the CER side.Each BGP flap is causing anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes of downtime.Question #1: Could CER-PER bgp time...

routeinet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The question I have is fairly straight-forward, but the answer may not be. If I place a layer 3 device on Gn between an SGSN and a GGSN, is it possible to adjust MSS in TCP SYN packets? The packets are encapsulated by GTP so it will need to l ook dow...

I'm sure this will be a simple question to answer, but which takes preference, a static route or a VPN ?. I have had issues as of late trying to route 10.0.0.0/8 back through my network without killing the 4 connected vpns on a 10.199.0.0 networks. I...

Hi,We have setup failover for WAN connections via the backup interface command(Eth->ATM(Dialer)) - This requires the eth interface to be physically down before the ATM/Dialer is bought up.Is there a way to use object tracking in conjunction with the ...

Hi we are using the catalyst 6500 switch with the IOS version as belowWS-C6506 Software, Version NmpSW: 7.6(1)Copyright (c) 1995-2003 by Cisco SystemsNMP S/W compiled on May 5 2003, 12:47:13System Bootstrap Version: 7.1(1)System Web Interface Versio...

How can I deny access to specific websites using acl on a router with NAT with overload enabled? DNS and name server are enabled.Currently I have interface FastEthernet0/1 description connected to Internet ip address 192.168.1.80 255.255.255.0 no ip ...

Hello, Is there a way to have preempt primary N2H2 filtering server. I am trying ot have primary and secondary, but need to have primary in preempt mode so filtering fails back to primary once it is restored. Thanks, Paresh.

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes