cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.A site is connected to internet through 2 different ISP.The traffic flows from the LAN to internet across an ASA forwarding then the traffic to router 1. I wish now the traffic from network A to be forwarded to router 1 and traffic from network B ...

Hi every body, 2610XM with 1 WIC 1B S/T in Onnuch. Not able to make ISDN calls from Dindeang. Calls answered, PPP authentication. But price of call from ISDN status normal is $25 per month. Now can't connect from Dindeang to Onnuch but price of ca...

Hi to all,well my question sounds kind of weird. So let me go to the point.Cisco doesn't recommend to use multiple opsf processes on the same router although this is possible.We have in our network a working multiple area design with route summarizat...

Hi NetPros,since i am remotely checking the hardware on a bunch of old Cisco75xx Routers i have problems to find out which hardware is really in use.sh diag shows me the older Cisco Board Part Numbers, for example: 73-2571-02.Is there a tool or a lis...

Sourece :I have 2 routers to 2 ISP's (Internet) connecting to 1 ASA (LAN).Dest: 1 ISP Internet and pix506e. Want to build a tunnel form source to Dest, even if 1 ISP is down @ source.

Hello,I was hoping someone could assist with providing me details or perhaps a link where I can find the default configuration settings of the VWIC2-2MFT-G703. We are trying to determine - the out of the box - default behavior of this module and wha...

msargla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Double NAT

Can some one please help me to understand the below configurationFor instance, if R4 and R5 both have a subnet of 10.0.0.0/24, then one of the router e.g. R4 have to do double-nat translation.(10.0.0.0/24) R4 -- R5 (10.0.0.0/24)|R1So i found the belo...

inetmarks by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router A: This is the primary Internet gateway. To get the failover working I'd like to forward all the Internet traffic to a Remote Router BRouter B: This is the secondary Internet gateway. This router is connected to Router A via 5 hops.Now, How ca...

Hello All,Most of the documentation I can find on "Pending routes" from show ip eigrp interfaces comes directly from Cisco and is not that helpful.Their definition is "Number of routes in the packets sitting in the transmit queue waiting to be sent."...

sonic31ss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently upgraded our Internet connectivity from our data centre to include a 3rd peer with full Internet routing tables. Since then we have experienced a number of issues with routing loops on our core network. Inspection of the problem show...

have router ip 172.16.9.1 and my system ip in 172.16.8.1. i cannot access my router and other network of 172.16.x.x.only access router when my system ip 172.16.9.x. what configuration can make the router can access with all subnet of 172.16.x.x

asimsaeed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes