cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

On a IOS 1812 router I have a GRE tunnel (over IPSec) set up and it is working. The router connects to the internet through a PPPoE connection using Dialer0. The configuration of the tunnel is as follows:interface Tunnel1 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.25...

Hi,I want to confirm, NONE command (in line 1) is mandatory to use if we are planning for Port authentication with dot1x.. 1. aaa athentication login default none2. aaa authentication dot1x default group radius3. dot1x system-auth-control

Hi,I have done route filtering between different routing protocol using route- map and redistribution it is working fine. I have used standard access-list in route-map to filter the necessary routes. But i could not understand how the standard access...

Hi,after 3-4 days running my new config I got this serious error which locked up the Cisco completely; sounds to me like a loop in the DNS Resolver... maybe an attack?2009-02-21 13:46:22 Syslog.Critical 192.168.1.1 72: 000067: Feb 21 13:46:20.960 UST...

I am working in Netsim, and have 4 routers. I am trying to get RIP working. Router 1= corp router = s0/0 10.1.1.1, s0/1 10.1.2.1, s0/2 10.1.3.1Router 2= branch router s0/0 10.1.1.2, e1/0 10.1.5.1, e1/1 10.1.6.1Router 3= branch router s0/0 10.1.2.2, e...

Hi every body!Please consider the following:r1(config)# access-list 110 permit tcp any any established.r1(config) int e0ip access-group 110 outr1 e0-------------h1where r1 is routerh1 is host(winxp)Now when i try to telnet into r1 from h1, I could no...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in our Lan network we are using Surfcontrol web filter to block certain iinternet access which is connected to 192.168.1.20 (default gateway for internet) the packet going through the gateway was catured and blocked by the serverSince all service ...

Hi,Would like to know if is there any issue with the ios release ipbase-mz.12.4 1c?My internet goes down and it comes up only if I restart the router?Should I upgrade the IOS on 1841?If yes which should I gto for.Reg,Sushil

sushil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is the scenario,ISP has 2 uplinks toward the upstream provider, The first link represent the Internet Gateway link (Main Internet GW), the Second link represent the National link for (National exchange).The ISP has its own registered public A...

Hi,I have a task to re-design IP addressing for 2 sites. Have these doubts,1. At one site we are extending hosts by changing the mask from /24 to /23 for class A ip adress.What all things i need to keep in mind when i change the mask on the router, t...

Hi,we have a bgp peering session with our isp on ipv4 and are learning our default gateway through it. In parallel we have also an ipv6 peering session with the same ISP which allows us to learn the ipv6 default gateway. But through this second bgp s...

Resolved! vrrp and hsrp

Hi,I would like to enable redundancy in our netwrok. It seems that there are two possible approaches. They are HSRP and VRRP. they are much similar. what is the major different between them (HSRP and VRRP)?rdgs

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card