cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all. I read that you can use BGP community attributes to influence how an EBGP neighbor routes to you. If you (the customer) have 2 EBGP neighbors (2 separate ISPs), after tagging routes with a community attribute and configuring them outbound ...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to provide a solution to one of our remote customers (They do not have Broadband available) only local pstn dial up.We have a client server application which uses dial up we wish to route via IP.We want to install a cisco Router at the...

Hi.I need a little bit of help.I have configured on my router 2 dsl cards,one of them with Dynamic IP,and the other with DHCP.I want to configure 20%(Dynamic Ip)of traffic it goes for the first circuit ,and 80% for the secundary line(DHCP)using load...

Hi,I have two gateway routers that are connected with L3 switches. R1 with SW1 and R2 with SW2 R1 R3 SW1------SW2R1 f0/0 10.1.1.1R2 f0/0 10.1.1.2SW1 vlan10 10.1.1.3SW2 vlan10 10.1.1.4R1 and R2 are connected with provider via bgp and c...

dear allI have cisco 6500 sw...having multiple VLAN mY Server VLAN are in HSRP i.e vlan ID 128. and my users VLAN are in GLBP ie vlan ID 192 mY SERER IP ADDRESS VLAN RANGE 128.20.0.0/16AND USER VLAN 192.168.X.X/24I want to aCHIVE FOLLOWINGI HAVE ONE ...

HiI'm in this scenario: Multihomed site, Router1 linked to ISP1 and Router2 linked to ISP2.Both Routers have the interface FastEthernet 0/0 with IP address belonging to the same network. GLBP is implemented in a round-robin fashion.The routing table ...

I have a 2 C3750G-12S's in a stack running c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE. On one of the 3750's some (not all) of my interfaces are showing an excessive number of symbol frame errors and the interfaces are bouncing up and down from time to time. On ...

Hello all,I need pointer to a link (I have already check cisco frame relay config documents on CCO) or document which will be able to provide info on how to configure frame relay point to point subinterfaces on R1, R2 and R3 where all three routers a...

In cisco document:By default, OSPF keeps up to four equal cost route entries in the routing table for load balancing. I want to know if more than 4 equal-cost route exist, which 4 routes will be chose and what factor will be considered besides cost?

Hi, I got "Reload due to a software-forced crash" problem during the boot of one AS5350 earlier. Then I reloaded the a boot image to bootflash by xmodem. Now I can login the router by boot mode. But it replied "Bad device info block" when I show eith...

David Lin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need pointer to a link (I have already check cisco frame relay config documents on CCO) or document which will be able to provide info on how to configure frame relay point to point subinterfaces on R1, R2 and R3 where all three routers a...

hi everybody!I have a question Let me quote my cisco book:The following list and Figure 2-3 illustrate the basic concept of moving frames from the received port or ingress, to the transmit port(s) or egress using a shared bus architecture: 1. ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes