cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,[1] I need some advice on the use of the command ' channel-group 0 timeslots 1-31'. I am using a G.703 card. To my understanding the above command means that there are effectively 32 channels of 64K and can be used for voice or data. My questi...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, We are migrating from one service provider to another one both having MPLS connection to our DC. Usually when we migrate a site, once the new service provider advertises the LAN subnet the old service provider's links stops working an...

HelloI have Cisco 1841 dsl router and i d like to block specific external ip address from to my network.How i can do this ?Thank you

alvergam1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've had some vpn problems earlier. This is now fixed, but at the same time, some new problems erupted. I have two asa boxes set up with site to site vpn. All traffic destined for the other private subnet is encrypted and sent over the vpn. But...

markraves by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cisco 7507 with IOS rsp-isv-mz.124-21.bin. Iam facing rebooting problem once in 4 to 6 weeks. And iam seeing ""System returned to ROM by processor memory parity error at PC 0x40659F00, address 0x0"" message in my router SHOW VERSION.Earlier...

hi,Suppose B and C are IBGP routers. On B we set the BGP neighbor next-hop-self.The only advatage I see of this command is to avoid having a static route, on C, to the exterior EBGP link.Are there any other benefits?

hi,Suppose I have two EBGP routers with loopback interfaces each. On each router, I'm setting "neighbor xxxx ebgp-multihop 2".What if I put 3 or 4 instead of 2? will it affect the BGP neighbor establishment?

Will a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 interace card with Drop and Insert Multiplexing Capability in a 2801 provide a integrated CSU/DSU the same as a HWIC-1DSU-T1 interfac card? I can not find anything to explain what I would need to do to enable the Drop and Inse...

diek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have few questions regarding TE tunnels. Would appreciate your help in understanding some concepts:1. Why do you use a traffic engineering tunnels? Is this to force traffic to take a particular path? What is the real advantage?2. What is the effect...