cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

1. Is it possible to use a firewall (netscreen, PIX) as an edge device connecting a network to the internet2. Is it recommended to use these devices as edge devices, or is it recommended to use a router as the edge device and have these devices loc...

Bobbytt10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for a specific command on the 12406 series router that would give me the firmware version of a specific card/interface?Thanks and Regards

Hi there,I have two WAN connections and one LAN connection.FE0/0 (T1) and FE0/1 (Cable)FE0/1/0 is LANI need to make sure that when Cable FE0/1 is down or track is unsuccessful that workstations (and possibly servers, read on) are able to still reach ...

My scenario is our Branch office is connected to headoffice using DXX as primary link if primary link goes down the branch office use secondary link to connect headoffice the secondary link is also DXX. If both links to head office will down then bra...

I have an ASA5510 that is configured with site-to-site VPN (4 sites), static and dynamic NAT.I've configured a second WAN interface (outside2) to a new DSL circuit to split out traffic for : a) VPN and b) all other services.I've enabled dynamic NAT o...

Hai,I would like to set up a VPN connection ...can some one help me regarding the same ..pls share the sample VPN Config ..i am using cisco 1800 seris router ....Thanks in Advance Lijesh.N.CHere is my current config ############################mmi po...

Dear alli have several users type in my office and i provided internet with a 2821 router.I want to give every user specific bandwith to access internet,like isa server it has several option to dedicate each user to specific bandwith.I used with cals...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a BGP multihoming setup with same upstream provider and we are using 2 * routers for this setup at our end. We are recieving default routes from provider and advertising our prefixes to provider from both edge routers. Both edge routers ar...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. A couple of 2811 in my network is showing similar problems. When I boot the device, I can hear the fan running , but none of the LED glows. Iam not able to connect the console also. Is this a hardware issue or is it anything related to the fla...

can any one helpout to me?How to do configure the channalaized E1 on Cisco 7206 and in that multichannel card is there

Hi,I did an internetwork where there is OSPF and RIP .The problem is that R2 and R3 can not reach R5's loopbacks through the Frame Relay cloud. (see the configurations and the topology).any idea?To sum up:R1:-ASBR and ABR (areas 0 and 1)-lo1: 1.1.1.1...

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 upstream providers. All but one is sending us full tables and default routes. The last one is send full tables only.I was looking to use a route map to define the next hop vs a static entry.Below is what I was looking at trying, but since i...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes