cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I worked on a network with the following protocols : OSPF, IGMP, PIM sparse dense mode, Anycast RP and MSDP. Topology is made of rings with four RP. On each sites we've got an MRV box to convert FastEthernet to FO. Or it appears that when we disco...

fmagen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network (a MAN) with different sites, connecting via EIGRP.The routers are connected like that: R1 - R2 - R3 - R4The central site is R1The backup site is R4For backuping the servers of the central site, we decided to use the same VLANs on...

croue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Ive got a cisco 877 router. Can someone tell me how to set up a user defined service I can use within a inbound static nat rule? For instance Id like to create a service called App which uses tcp and udp ports 3001 - 3003.Thanks.

Hi there!!! I have a connectivity issue with the devices shown in the diagram. There is a primary link between Multi-layer Switch and Factory Router on the left and a back-up link between factory Router and KHI HO Router. The problem is when...

I have 2 6509E and was planning to upgrade the IOS over the weekend. What is the difference between IOS and the modular version. Is there any performance diffrence and why would I use it. Sorry to ask so many questions it is we don't get many opportu...

tcherry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to reduce my convergence time for BGP running over a PoS line. The timers are set to 30 and 90, and the provider will not change them. 90 seconds is WAY to long to wait.I have heard that the pos delay triggers path command will cause BG...

cybrsage by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just put in a ASA 5510 and since I put it in, my Internet connection has really slowed down alot. Anyone know why this might be? I had a check point firewall in before, and had no issues at all. I was wondering if anyone else experienced th...

Hello AllI have fully static routed network.I need to change it to OSPF. Do u know any documents with details of this kidn of migration from static to OSpfRegardsErsin

ergonullu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using ISDN, on initiating the call I am getting following error, it appears like the call is initiated for a while (1 or 2 secs) and then hangs up with message "Normal call clearing".Any suggestions as why this problem is occuring.Aug 6 08:5...

Hi,We are having site to site tunnel between to sites. When users from spoke site tried to access any applications to hub site(one perticular site)the response is very slow. We have reduced MTU size on tunnel as it could be MTU related issue. But it...

chinmay30 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive put cisco 877 routers in my depot offices and users behind the cisco router cant connect to any of our CCTV servers remotely. I think it might be a Nat issue but cant be sure. Everything works correctly when connected behind a Draytek Vigor, so...

my gsr is using ios-xr, I want to load the simple ios to gsr. For that i install all the fpd images and boot images to the gsr. Now please let me know how to boot with these images or forward me link for that.regardsshivlu