cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to reset a lost password on an old 2509 router. I have entered the break key sequence at boot and the router load sequence stops with a '>' prompt not a 'rommon>' prompt. It does not accept the command 'confreg 0x2142'. Entering a '?' com...

I have a 1721 router on cable modem on e0, vpn connection to two remote sites. Cable on e0 is dhcp makes this a little more complex.My problem is with connecting to an offsite email server from the lan behind the cisco 1721.Over a period of time ap...

Hi all ,we have router 1760v with 2 WIC-1ADSL installed in the same router . and we have two access to the Internet by ADSL (1Mbits).How can i configure the router to share both access ADSL between user.Best regard

bbasri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two links to Internet: the primary via HDSL to ISP1 and the secondary via ADSL to ISP2.Is there a way to use the ADSL link as an automatic backup of the HDSL link?TIAStefano

proxel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upper management requested traffic prioritization on UK to US link. What I found in attempting to "custom-queue" was that, It must be enabled on the interface globally...(not possible on the sub-interface). It can't be used with Frame-relay traffic-s...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI tried to make space on the MSFC2 bootflash by squeezing the bootflash after a delete of the boothelper image. The catalyst llocked up and now won't boot. Is there a way out?The recommended cisco method does not seem to resolve it I get a software...

We have Internet peering with multiple ISPs at Asia Pacific, Europe, US, UK , Honkong. From these Internet peerings, we are receiving all the internet routes. Is there any way we can filter prefixes based on geography.How we can find out what prefix ...

Hi,we have a 3745 router with 2 E1 links going to one remote Multiplexer. Those links are made redundant by setting the same IP address on the other side (on both E1 interfaces) as well as on the 3745 side. It works very nicely.However, I wanted to s...