cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,So we were using a router with two VLAN 10 and 20, connected to two different APs and everything was working fine.Today we purchased a firewall and we placed it before the router (refer to the image). I created two static routes 192.168.110.0...

Firewall.png

Hello everyone, I am having issue with opening port in cisco router 1841. I've done the following things.I tried port forwarding ip nat inside source static tcp 192.128.3.13 1337 <inside global ip> 1337ip nat inside source static tcp 192.128.3.13 133...

oggy765 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My venerable NetGear router/firewall has died and I'm looking for a replacement. My ISP connection includes a /29 subnet, so I have over a dozen inbound IP addresses available to me. I need a router that will support that kind of configuration, obvio...

Hello Team,I try to upgrade large number of NCS55 and would like to use ZTP helping me with iPXE. For that I use a Linux machine with dhcp an web server. The DHCP Server is able to differentiate between iPXE and ZTP and if I start iPXE by command it ...

h.lehnigk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing a tutorial on PAT translations and have come up against a routing issue. I can ping the outside facing PAT router from my hosts, but I can not reach the other end of the segment to the WWW. router which is on the same subnet of the PAT out...

2.png lmao.png lmao.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route summary

Some providers may advertise a specific route from within the summary route, along with this summary route. Why the provider may choose to advertise in this manner?

Hi Team,When I am trying to create BGP session with Router A to Router B the IPv6 session is not getting established.In Router A, i have created the session in Global routing table and in Router B, i have used VRF.For IPv4 and IPv6 Session from Route...

akshaypb6 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to route from my primary network to any sub-interfaces. I am attempting to segment the network and have created some /30 networks but I am unable to route to them. I have an ASA connected to a Meraki MS250-24P, my primary network is 192.1...

jimmlegs by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have been trying to finish this project for approx. 7 hours restarting and researching but nothing seems to help me establish a connection between vlan 10 and vlan 20 for example and make it able to ping successfully please help

nonfko by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes