cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Cisco 1751v router. My question is the CONN led of the WIC-1T serial card is in orange. What does this mean?

How do I find out what 6509 chassis model do I have? I would like to see exact chassis type (E or Not E).Is there any command for that?Thanks in advance

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a Cisco Router and would like to do NAT so there is a one to one translation from the inside private network to outside public network.For this example lets assume that 10.10.10.0/24 is a block of public IP's and 192.168.1.0/24 is my...

Hi. I read docs about ISG configuration,but can`t fined main commands on my router, like "ip subscriber" "class-map type traffic " "policy-map type service".Here show ver:7204#sh verCisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200P-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Versio...

I am having an issue trying to setup a site to site tunnel using ipsec over gre. i think i have everything setup, but i still can't access the private ip space on the other side of tunnel 1. can someone take a look at it. i have been beating my br...

i have setup my cisco 871 as a PPTP VPN Server. i connect to it fine and get an ip address of 192.168.101.x, and i can connect to any host on that subnet fine, but i have another subnet; 192.168.102.x and i can't talk to anything on that one. what ...

Resolved! R1841 NO IOS

My router 1841 starts in rommon>1 mode i need a procedure to download an ios in the router, i already have the ios.Many Thanks

powergate by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6500 switch and both are in Server Mode. I have configured Same Domain name on both. Now I create Vlan 2, 3 & 4 on One Switch. Is it replicated to Second Switch ?

Resolved! vty access problem

I'm not sure if I stumble into a possible IOS bug of a certain IOS release for Catalyst Switch. I test other IOS release and don't see this problem. I look for similar problem in Cisco Security Center but I don't see any.Here is the configuration...!...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company uses NetFlow software to find issues with our network. The software indicated we have thousands of "Receive Errors" each day with our Ethernet 0/0 interface. Does anyone know what may be causing these errors and what steps I can take to ...

loebels by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes