cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a dr/colo site with a 50 meg fiber connection back to our office. We had to make it an extension of our existing layer 2 network because of limitations of particular server products. So basically we have a switch at each side that swit...

ok guys I am using the 12.415 T3 with SDM software and I am getting invalid powers levels on my wireless setup so I was advised to try the XY2 ios but when i try to use SDM i get 404 with any release of XY. Router 1811WAny ideasThank you

rygar1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all,I am having an issue with 12 voice channels on a DS1 going to an Avaya PBX using the VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI in a 2821. It works for a while then the trunk goes to out-of-service on the PBX side after many hours of use. I have to busy out the t...

Hi, this is probably a very easy question for all.What is the best way to amend an access list?For example is I have this access list:access-list 101 permit ip 172.19.15.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.20.0 0.0.0.255access-list 101 permit ip 172.19.15.0 0.0.0.25...

Dear all,I have been asking a lot of experts that everyone give me different answer.Here is the situation, we have two site, currently, connect between 100MB WAN link from ISP. Site A is 7206VXR with NPE300, Site B is 3725. Both site also has 6509E...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I trying a new post because I've simplified my setup. I'm just learning and I can't seem to get a simple example to work. Following is my setup, I want to be able to Ping the laptop on Network 2. I can telnet to the router and ping it but I can't pin...

Hello Fellow Net Pro'sI am currently working on a design that includes an extranet/vendor dmz network protected by a couple of ASA 5520's running ospf.The inside interface of the router is part of area 0 while the dmz interface is part of area 20.Thi...

amohabir1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP multihop

Hello,I use BGP mutihop for BGP peering to my customers. In path between my BGP router and customer router I have usually 2 more routers with static routes for customers prefixes(these two routers are not included in BGP session). Problem is when cus...

Hi If you have only 1 public address can you NAT and PAT to 2 servers/PC's on the same port or do you need more public addresses.For example to FTP servers on the LAN with a single IP address on the outside.Richard

Hi I am having 128 kbps MPLS link. I am getting out drops 5528 I have reported with ISP but they are saying problem with router. I have changed the WIC card and before I user 1700 router I tried to changed the 1841 router but the same out put drops ...

Hi,I have two designs for the call center in China. The option A is prefer. The option B is suggested by someone. Which one is better and why?For the option B, I need to connect two uplink cables to core switch. if "swicth A" is down, the uplink bet...

BGP

guys just a quick one why we turn on or off summarization in BGP???? can someone please give an exmple.....what r the factors which push to turn off or turn on the sum.....by default its on if i am not wrong.....secondly do we have to use static rout...