cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

In one of 7606 router we have 86% CPU usage.Below is summaryCPU utilization for five seconds: 85%/83%; one minute: 85%; five minutes: 85% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process 63 11380 2841 4005 0.4...

For some reason I cannot make connections to IMAP4, IMAP, or IMAPSSL from outside the Firewall. SMTP, HTTP, etc. portmappings/ACLs are working fine. I have the appropriate portmappings in place and have the acl allowed. The internal IMAP server is...

Hi Experts,In one of our branch office situated in a different country, we have a primary link which is through the satellite. Our secondary link is a vpn tunnel.This branch office has a different firewall to that of the head office firewall in which...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm wondering how can we setup our servers to use public IP behind the cisco router. We have a block of 5 IP.int ethernet0 192.168.10.1int ethernet1 192.168.10.2Server1 192.168.10.3server2 192.168.10.4is this posible? Thanks

tung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2). I want to terminate E1 module on that router.Can anyone tell me which E1 moudle is supported on this plateform. I am searching the E1 module on cisco website but not getting the right one.Please guide me. One E1 moud...

We have a primary DSL connection and a backup modem connection. As soon as primary fails, modem dials out. Under this situation we want backup interface (dialer) to send a trap regarding it own status with itself as source of the trap. Currently its ...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE and VPN ?

Okay, so I am a bit confused on the difference, if any, between the two. GRE's can be encrypted using IPSec and apparently a VPN doesn't necessarily have to be encrypted. So my questions are:Does a GRE tunnel qualify as a VPN?How/what is a VPN that...

Greetings Experts:I'm working for a small company and we have a server at a colocation. I'm thinking of getting a T1 at home and host the server there and have the company reimburse or maybe making some money. Also, my brother in law wants to host so...

Dear allI have an MSDP session sourced from a local loopback address, MSDP session is up but the actual loopback is not even configured with an IP Address.debug msdp peer shows session as up with peering partner. I expected to see the session as down...

I have two design questions that I would like to get answered if at all possible. I don't need config help but just an understanding of how this is accomplished. In an enterprise network that consists of direct internet access at the corporate or m...

ryanparr9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a microwave link between two buildings. The microwave link has two antennas at each location in effect giving me two layer 2 connections between locations.My questions is, I would like to aggregation these two links into one layer 3 link with...