cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3725 that is running Frame-Relay over ATM.The 3725 is an ABR between area0 and area3. The other side of the link is an 1841 which is also in area3.I have configured both links to ip ospf network point-to-point. Below is my configuration on b...

moles3144 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue I would like to resolve, so I thought I would throw it out to the forum... I used to have a Point-to-Point dedicated T-1 between my facilities. The subnet was the same and as EIGRP learned it was a neighbor and all routes were adverti...

pciaccio by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be implementing multicasting in our network and wanted to inquire about the implementation of QoS. Currently, QoS isn't implemented on any of the Routers and fair queuing is also disabled on all outbound interfaces. We have about 29 remote sit...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I appreciate any input for this question, this is the scenario: I have a hub-and-spoke WAN using frame relay fraccional t1's as primary circuits, each branch has the frame relay circuit to headquarters (primary) and there is also a VPN tunnel (DSL ci...

bravob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone with any experience in working with a mixed bag of Internet Access? I'm currently running a 2801 with 2 DS1 WICs connected to a bonded pair of DS1s. The roughly 3MB of bandwidth just isn't enough so my boss wants to add in cable and/or DSL t...

Hi,we are planning to use 7600-SIP-400 with SPA-2X1GE-V2. Can anybody assure that the two rj45 ports at the SPA-2X1GE-V2 supporting 10 or 100baseT connections? (speed 100) Thanks Christian

cgrodde by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Did anyone get this error?CRYPTO_ENGINE: crypto_pak_coalesce: could not get buffer for new pak. requested size 24I have a 7200 router with around 200 tunnels, with IPsec GRE, and the IOS is 12.4-11.T2Any ideas?

ionut_mir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco 7304 router with SPA-2XOC3-POS and sfp module in it.Show inventory for this sfp:NAME: "SFP 3/0/0", DESCR: "OC3 SR-1/STM1 MM"PID: TRPD03MM3EAS-CS , VID: A , SN: OCP....show hw-module subslot 3/0 brief opticsShow brief info for s...

jmerchut by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I have a 2821 with a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 installed. It will show the card under sh diag, but not recognize the card under sh version. I've attached both here. IOS is 12.4.16 Advanced IP Services.Am I missing something simple or do I nee...

cyber-burn by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card