cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone give me some configuration advice on the best protocol/config to use for the following setup?I've got a remote office running with a private subnet and a Cisco 1841 router that has 2 ADSL cards installed. Both ADSL cards create a dialer in...

4-decHello,I have an application where I want to bring back (via bridging) 3 distinct private class C 10/100 LANs to a central location. The 3 LANs are at remote sites and I'd like to bring them back to a central site over the internet. I'd like devi...

dougrorem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VoIP call convergence is directly tied to IP convergence. I have read all the responses related to BGP BFD, BGP Neighbor Fall Over, and BGP Session Timeout. My questions is this: Has anyone tested or deployed a BGP solution (over MPLS) that allows...

rharrell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all.I'd like to ask you some question about policing and shaping. I decided to test these two traffic conditioners, and wrote these two simple policy-maps:class POLICE match anypolicy-map POLICE class POLICE police 256000policy-map SHAPE class...

saiiven07 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I am happy to be back, especially with my CCIE number, yes i've done it :) , from the first attempt (Edison, i understood your point!), it was a very tough road, but thanks God i've reached the end alive.NetPro and you guys are one of th...

Hello, I have a simple question which is confusing me. In a Lan setup we have let's say 2 workstations on the same subnet on VLAN-1 and we have a Router FastEthernet also connects on the Switch as the gateway for the same subnet. So both PC's have th...

Hi, I am having two 3750 L3 switches which are configured in HSRP. On 1 Vlan all my servers are conencted.For teaming and HA of servers I had connected another switch,assigning same VLAN and connected to the other giga port in 3750. Is there any conf...

Required redundancy for internet browning (only outbound traffic) and load sharing with two ISPs bandwidth.Note both router Ethernet interface and Firewall outside interface having public IP address. Customer is not looking BGP solution.Anybody can h...

sunil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please tell me if the 7206VXR is the suitable router for a Head Office site with in 2MB uplink to another Head Office and possible 24 branches hanging of the 7206??? I am using frame-relay for most links....

Hello everyone,I have problem with NAT. I have SAP server configured and want to establish connection to it with VPN Client and directly with public IP address.I was configure VPN (on 2620 router) and it work correctly, thats OK, but when i do mappin...

aadilovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes