cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have upgraded the OS of the Nexus 3064 but I am unable to still do the capping on the sub-interface level VLANs? Does anyone know what the correct command to use for Nexus subinterfaces to create a capping on them? any syntax available in SvIInterf...

Azhaq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several C1117-4PLTEEA routers. With firmware:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.02Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ISR Software (ARMV8EB_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_IAS-M), Version 16.9.2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4) Some of them work perfectly and some of...

Can someone tell me how do I do routing here ? it does not matter if it is static or dynamic I just want to ping same vlans and also I dont want to have different vlans to be pinged 

Hi All,I have 2 networks connected via OSPF. I need to route the connected networks to a third network via BGP.I noticed that BGP peering is established but no entry is visible on the routing table.Below is an extract of BGP config:router bgp 65200.1...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, how are you :). I have one question, about router  Cisco 2911, and Juniper Netscreen 25, ver 5.4. I must start IP Sec tunnel between these two devices. I must use agressive mode, I saw this in configuration document. Question, how can I use agres...

Hi Experts,Basic question regarding the ISIS process. If I have a default config of ISIS between simple two IOS-XR routers:In this case both level-1-2 will form neighbor relationship.RP/0/RP0/CPU0:test1#sh run router isisrouter isis ISIS-COREnet 49.0...