cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am doing a wireless WAN where all metro sites and HQ will wirelessly connect to one of our tallest bank building, there will be about 15 sites. I can't think of any router with that many interfaces. So i got a 3750 switch with 24 ports. all ...

Hello everyone,I need some help configuring MLPPP for an NxT1 (3MB) for internet access. My ISP will not support me with the config unless they supply the router and I don't know anything about MLPPP configs except for what I can find on the cisco s...

quikcheck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1841 router with a fractional frame 384k, T1 data circuit that terminates to a Cisco 3640 ATM/DS3 interface. I was informed that the circuit needs to be configured as a VBR-nrt. Any suggestions on configuring a VBR-nrt sub-interface?

mpinkston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I add another T1 card into my 2811 to connect to an additional offsite location how would it be represented? Would it be Serial0/1/0:0?Also if I added in an ethernet card into the 2811 can I have Ethernet 0/0 and 0/1 both going to the same switc...

ericluoma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 3750 as DG for my station, connected to 3845 which is connected to ADSL.i want to block a site, so i wrote in the 3845:class-map match-any scum match protocol http url "*microsoft*"! policy-map block class scum drop!interface GigabitE...

We have an edge router running NTP and I would like to restrict access to allow this router to sync to a remote time server.If the remote ntp server is 1.2.3.4and my router is 6.7.8.9would this work:access-list 20 permit 1.2.3.4access-list 20 deny an...

In my network the routing protocol that is running is RIP v2. Since all my devices are Cisco i decided to change it to EIGRP. As i was adviced from this forum a good aproach is to configure the EIGRP to all routers with higher AD than RIP and then re...

We are looking to increase our capacity and redundancy to the internet. We will have 2 ISP with 2 10Mbit fiber connections handing off to us with a 10/100 fast Ethernet. These connections will be terminated in 2 different building connected by our fi...

wierta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have encounter Nat problem on the config below.The thing is that router itself sees the internet but local clients(workstations) don't see any internet .Client can't ping outside nor they can see web pages.I assume something wrong with the natTha...

We have two locations, separate VTP domains, with separate VLANS. These two locations are currently tied together via OC3 and a 7200.My question is, if we were to convert our OC3 connection over to metroethernet, would we be able to route between th...

jlkeys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have a cisco soho 91.i have a problem with client dhcp: on e0 of my router there is my lan and e0 have a static ip (192.168.2.0), WAN port must have dinamic ip assigned by ISP. this is my configuration:Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Curr...

Hi all,Actually, BGP is also one routing protocol as like OSPF with some features to handle large network. But my doubt is why it is called external routing protocol. I thing we can have a network with OSPF itself, without ASes, BGP etc.What I wonder...

Hardware: Two Cisco 2821 Routers with Bri interfaceConnectivity: ISDN dedicated/DOD link for Both routersQ: How we can provide link redundancy by using ISDN connection. Also I need router redundancy too.I need to use static routing onlyOnly one ISDN...