cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've recently bought a Cisco 2500 to test with off of an online auction site. The first 2 days I had it powered on and did some basic config on it and everything was fine. I left it powered on over the weekend and when I checked it on Monday...

geewizz09 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to be moving away from our current WAN isp and moving from Frame-relay with eigrp to an MPLS network with BGP. All our remote sites use cisco 1841 routers and currently we have gre tunnels between all sites. Due to the sensitivity of dat...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about the following output from the 'show logging' command on IOS: Trap logging: level warnings, 5 message lines logged Logging to 144.58.100.25 (udp port 514, audit disabled, link down), 5 message lines logged, xml disabl...

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 64mb compact flash card inserted in a Cisco 1841 router, to me it looks fine, since i can create folder, delete folder and i'm able to detect the compact flash card.Are there any other ways to troubleshoot this Compact Flash card?

redindian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guysi have some remote sites with wan connection into main office.my wan link is not stable, some times its about 36 Mbps and some times its 6Mbps.i want to implement qos priority for my gold remote site during the link congestion.is there any f...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cud u please explain me wen a packet from public came ...how it will work acccording to the NAT translations given below in ma routerPro Inside global Inside local Outside local Outside globaltcp 218.248.255.100:61764 172.30.7.3:61764...

could anyone explain what the below config means?router rip version 2 redistribute connected metric 1 passive-interface BRI1/0 passive-interface Loopback1 network 10.0.0.0 network 172.0.0.0 network 192.0.0.0 distribute-list RIP_FILTERTO_xxx out Seria...

Dear All, We have an MPLS/VPN Network, all our PEs are cisco 7206 NPE-G2 Routers , all the PEs are making OSPF , MPLS with the P-Router and MP-BGP with a Router Reflector RouterAfter a while we found a problem in the Router that we couldn't te...

Hi guys,I am trying to start PAT translationI have a 2600 router with one serial interface (outside) and one fa inte (inside).There is a switch attached to the fa interface with two hosts.On the router i have coded whats below:ip nat pool pula_moja 1...

bartolc12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

We are having a private lan network ,and we are using the range of 172.30.7.0/24 IP are using and we are also havin g an NAT router .can we able t0 use any other prescribed range of IP in our LAN (ie 5.5.5.0/24)with a NAT router.cud u please clear me...

i have a router with some static nat statements that point to our web sites. however some websites work perfectly and some do not. they a natted the same and have worked before. one of our server admins updated the nic driver and after reboot the ser...

I'm trying to work out what this config is achieving, this is a config from an 1841 that links to a LAN (LAN port) and a 1811 router (outside port) on a remote network.Why is there a NAT that starts and ends on the same range?interface FastEthernet0/...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sw---pix---Sw------R1--------ISP1 ---pix--sw-------R2--------ISP2i want to make load sharing between the two routers .is GLBP is a suitable solution with pix and if it can how can i configure it (which virtual ip gateway that will be assigned by p...