cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Is it recommended to have a bootflash of ver 12.3 and IOS of 12.4??!?!secondly does anybody knows if it's possible to upgrade the size of bootflash for NPE-400/2FE?While I've 8MB of bootflash and running 12.3 but I cant load any recent 12.4 h...

I have configured the following on my cisco 800 series routers to priorotise traffic across my 4MB link. I am not sure if I have got the config correct as I seem to get delays with normal traffic like Citrix. Please can anyone advise on the method ...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bought 2 routers with ios ip base version. Version 12.4(3h) and 12.4(3g)I also bought a HWIC-1FE module to plug to the router. But it seems the oruter cannot detect. Is it a IOS problem? And do not think its a router hardware problem as it doe...

raysm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want a spesific ip address to reach one of the computers on my network from a spesific port?How can i do that with cisco 5510 ASA firewall?Thanks

hello I have problem that whenever I add another interface to the router , or add another ip , the router identifier of WCCP changes to the new ip , which make my cache stop working. How can manually specify that identifier show ip wccp web-cache Glo...

pinkheart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has recently migrated their WAN from Frame Relay to MPLS. They have some old HP DTCs that require you to bridge the traffic as it is not routeable. Not a problem with Frame Relay, but we cannot do this with IP/MPLS. Has anyo...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have one pix 515E on which we have configured a VPN site-to-site with our partner, now we want to move the VPN to a Router 1841, all i would like to know that if anyone can guide me or help me in converting the VPN configuration on PIX515E t...

Hi. As I have never connected a router to any ADSL including ADSL over ISDN as this is the case I would ask for your help with the configuration(I will just include the relevant configuration):interface ethernet0 no shut ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y....

Hi Experts,I am just wondering why we can;t just do with "switchport mode trunk" but need to put "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q" first before can do trunking on the port.Error:Command rejected: An interface whose trunk encapsulation is "Auto" ...

After having CC configured into the router, the connection is not able to fail over of 2 ATM links towards a Node after one of its interface have been "virtually" disabled.Show atm pvc 1/3132 show its status to be UP when it was suppose to be "Status...

geraldgoh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a big problem. We have on our company 2 pix 515E version : 7.1.In one pix i have erased the flash memory with the command line : erase flash.When i tried to copy the old config, it told me an error message.Please help me how i do resolve th...

marza2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes