cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the OSPF network shown in the drawing and I am trying to understand what OSPF should be doing.When the HQ internet is lost, the higher AD of the MPLS edge router flips the gateway to that side for DR internet. That works.The 525 and 515 PIX f...

Does any body know which protocols are used in the following cases??1) You ping an ip address (192.168.2.5/30)please specify protocols other than ICMP 2) You sent an IP packet to an ip address(192.168.3.25/24)

imransara by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does a Catalyst 2950 switch have only one MAC address? Is this address associated with a network interface card? Is this MAC address associated with the IP address and default-gateway of the switch?

In 720x series router, we are having bandwidth point concept which controls the type of interface inserted into the router slots. In our network when we inserted an interface in the odd slot which increased the Bandwidth points beyond the advisable l...

I am looking at implementing E-mail, Fax & SMS channels to UCCE (ie IPCC Enterprise. I currently have Voice Recognition (Nuance) and IP IVR. I'm not sure if the Cisco E-mail Manager Option is the best solution when I still need to cater for Fax & SMS...

Hi, Would like to know if Packet over Sonet tested in Lab if so I have a config which is having issues:In back to back 7206 with NM-OC3-MM I have configured as follows :with IP address 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.1.2int pos4/0ip add 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252p...

I just bought a used 2900XL.Dont know passwords, I tryed the Cisco passwords reset method. Doesnot work because there are no files in the flash directory.Help pleasedale

I just bought a used 2900XL.Dont know passwords, I tryed the Cisco passwords reset method. Doesnot work because there are no files in the flash directory.Help pleasedale

Hi,I have three routers A,B and C all in area 0 connected to a switch. A and B routers require MD5 authentication where B and C doesnot require any authentication.Remember, all are in same subnet.How to configure ?Thanks,Vijaybabu

Suppose Router A fast ethernet0/0 is connected to Router B fast ethernet 0/0If router A has below configurationRouterA#int fast ethernet 0/0ip ospf cost 20does command "ip ospf cost" is for outgoing purpose? which meanCost from routerA to RouterB fas...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I very often use the a couple of commands in the same order on our ios routers.Is there any possibility to create a macro or alias which runs then several commands.What I mean is to enter simply one alias or macro name on the cli which then run...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card