cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,    I'm actually stuck implementing PBR on a N9K. I have 4 x C93180LC-EX, 1 cluster of 2 in one site, the other cluster of 2 in another site.  Both are connected via vPC, the configurations seems  pretty similars. Both sites have FEX members...

AK59 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco CommunityI that my question would be worthy of asking here.I am currently partaking with our self-study "Cisco Skills For All" and I need to ask this question, if it is the right place for me to question my query. Is it possible for me to ...

jtv250764 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A genaeral question in designing a solution as above...My preferred solution for small office connections used to be an ASA5505 front ended by an 800 series router. this was fine with 100Mb ports and WAN data rates of about 80Mbs. Obviously that solu...

dataIP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASR and want to configure is as VPN server=Device:=cisco ASR1002-X (2RU-X) processor (revision 2KP) with 3746359K/6147K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FOX2449P4F0=IOS:=Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.05.01aCisco IOS Software [Bengaluru],...

Resolved! BGP Question

HiWe have a pair of Nexus 5k in VPC domain and these connect to a x2 stack switch through a vPC, the stack switch is already runnig BGP where we peer with ISPif I were to configure BGP Between nexus 1 & 2 and Stack Switch  would I use ibgp or ebgp ??...

BGP-100 (Issue pinging from R5 to R1(customer) via R3) The router in Intra area not able to communicate with Customer Vrf(Router-1) . Router 5 has Customer routes on its vrf table, but unable to communicate. Router 3 directly connected to Customer VR...

interas.jpg

I have a test environment. I have 4 ospf areas "Area 0 backbone , Area 1 normal , Area 2 NSSA and Area 3 Totally NSSA." Inside the Area 2 I redistributed EIGRP 20 and Area 3 i redistributed RIP. I have one more network EIGRP-1which is connected with ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card