cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,i have a 4506 switch, and yesterday we connect a new internet line to port g 6/11.i applyed the folowing configiration to the port!interface GigabitEthernet6/11 no switchport ip address 212.14.228.2 255.255.255.252 no keepalive!also i have a nothe...

Hi all,When OSPF routers are connected in numbered serial link, why the router LSA shows two links for that connection. One as 'Connected to another router (point-point)' and another as "Connected to stub network'. Is it same if they are in multi acc...

Hi friend,I have a problem. I have one customer that claim they don't have enough bandwidth during peak hour. Unfortunately they don't want to upgrade their lease line. I already did a QoS for their network. To fulfill the network requirement, I need...

Resolved! GRE Tunnel

Can I expand the BW of my tunnel? How? I only have 9 KBit. I think this is the default. Am I right? Please advice on what will I do.Tnx a lot!!!

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have a problem when I'm using simulation software to run ospf configuration test. I only able to receive reply between 3 routers by using ping command (i.e R5 to R3). ps. all is in area 0. How to configure the routers in order to receive reply ...

erichiew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We receive numerous reports of slow network performance during they business day. These calls result in Network Analyst time spent looking for a network-issue to explain the slowness. We would like to deploy a test solution in which we would advise a...

Hi all,I want to limit http download for urls like youtube.com for exampleHow can I do this ,I make it for entire protocol http but for only this url I don't see .Can You help me please

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Loopback interface

I am using EIGRP as the routing protocol to my network. The previous guy has enable loopback interface in each router and layer 3 switches and assigned to each an ip address. Do i really need the loopback interface and what's the use?If i really need...

Resolved! VWIC Installation

Hello,Is it possible to hotplug a 1-mft-E1 vwic card in a 2811 router or do we have to turn of the router ?Thanks,Olivier

o.artigny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP Problem

Dear All,I have configure 2 4503 switch into HSRP mode , they are working alright,I have one confusion that is what will the VTP mode should both the switch work,iI have configured one as server ,and other as client,when i test my hsrp,it works ,but ...

Hi netpros,i would like to ask a question regarding deploying ISP networks.I am a CCNA and CCNP certified graduate and i i have been presented with an opportunity to deploy an Entire ISP network based on Cisco technologies and i am going to intergra...

cisco14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

Hello,I have 3 upstream providers. When I make prepend on one of providers, both upload and download change significantly.I thought that with prepend I only influence incoming traffic (download) and with the local preference outgoing traffic (upload)...

Anyone seen this hardware's CPU hit in the 90% range with only 50Mbps traffic, ~50-70Kpps? Router has 1 - POS interface and 1Gbps interface in use. All traffic is legitimate VoIP and GRE.

palomoj by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card