cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

my site using rsp4 on the c7507.we have to use ATM 155M PA to connect new line. are you okey that i insert ATM 155M PAinto vip2-50 card?is it vip2-50 performace problem of vip2-50?can I use vip2-50 to insert ATM 155M PA?vip2-50 + PA-A3-OC3SMIAm i rep...

yeundu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a cisco device that will allow for provisioning of 4 or more broadband connections which can load balance the connections while maintaining QoS policy? I can put HWIC ADSL cards on a 2800 or 3800 router but these cards only have 1 ADSL port ...

HI all,i'm experiencing errors in my x25/Xot env..so i've got a HP server with a serial x25 interface connected to a cisco 2600 (c2600-i-mz.122-8.T5), thi router do XoT encapsulation and then forward packet to an other router which is connected do **...

i have a cisco router connected with a ADSL line and have some pcs and a server connected to the LAN. Is there a way to monitor the traffic from internet (and vice versa)and save this information to a file at the server . Thanks moses

In the last week, our WAN routers have seen spikes in BGP prefixes at around 5 am EST. But, for the last two years, we have seen only an average of 224,700 prefixes. So, why the spike? Also, what do people recommend we increase the limit to? In t...

cklam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What makes a route show up as an external eigrp route vs an internal eigrp route other than the obivious; distribution from another routing protocol or another AS? What triggers the external flag?

mpannill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to get some Cisco Routers for our outer offices. I've settled in on the 1811 unit.What exactly is the Flash memory and why would I need or want to upgrade that?What is the RAM used for in the router and why would I need or want to upgrad...

Hi,We are having STM contoller on 7500 series router. We have 4, 2 mbpls point to point links from location A to location B. We have created a logincal multilink interface Mu1 and all 2 mbps links are member of this multilink interface. Problem we...

Hi NetPro'sI am working on a project where we are going to start a community ISP for our local community. Know my challenge is on how much bandwidth we will need from our transit providers and what hardare bests suits an ISP which is starting.I havet...

cisco14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes