cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone seen this hardware's CPU hit in the 90% range with only 50Mbps traffic, ~50-70Kpps? Router has 1 - POS interface and 1Gbps interface in use. All traffic is legitimate VoIP and GRE.

palomoj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you get a pretty accurate idea of how much bandwidth is being used on an interface by the TX load and RX load stats?Does this take into account if you have changed the bandwidth description manually on an interface?Also, the reliability, what is ...

hi all,when i configure frame relay on serial0,does status can be inserial up, line protocol downif yes then what will be the pvc status.when it will having that status.what can be the problems.similarly for serial down, line protocol down.thanking y...

Hi, I have configured the root map as below to preffer my ISPB over ISPA for only one prefix for outbound traffic,but some how all my inbound traffic start comming through ISPB as well for the rest of 10 prefixes., any advice on my config please,Rou...

Hi, I am trying to find MTBF for this modular switch but I can not find it on any datasheet from this model, please instruct me how to find it? I need it to demonstrate a customer the advantages of Cisco over 3com, since so far I have found 3com?s 77...

ciscomv79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to test the effect of limiting our email (exchange) traffic to a certain amount of bandwidth to allow for a better flow of voip traffic. i currently have qos in place but i still have some voice issues . i know our qos policy is working but i ...

Hello all,I need to upload customer configuration files to MGX8850. I am new to the WAN switching and I need a good link that help me upload the configuration files from a FTP or TFTP?Also I need some a good link to IMA on the MGXs. Thank you very mu...

moelsaye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VWIC-2MFT-E1 on a 2800 router.I have to set up a software loop on the router to check the two E1 links (channelized). Would someone know how to set up a soft loop to test the E1 links.Regards.

I had an early 3640 router with a PRI ISDN module in it. I've since decommisioned the 3640 and I want to put the PRI module in a 2800. However, the 2800 does not appear to recognise it. The 2800 is running c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T1.bin The...

Greetings,I'll try to be brief. I've researched this topic as much as I could on these forums and I've determined that I need to do some loop back tests with this CSU.We are experiencing various network slowdowns and glitches at one of our remote si...

HiI search for a router that provide 10/100 Ethernet WAN connectivity and 100/1000 Ethernet LAN connectivity.Can you suggest me a suitable Cisco router?ThanksPS. I do not know if this is the proper section to ask my question?

dbaRouter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card