Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

NAT

We are having a private lan network ,and we are using the range of 172.30.7.0/24 IP are using and we are also havin g an NAT router .can we able t0 use any other prescribed range of IP in our LAN (ie 5.5.5.0/24)with a NAT router.cud u please clear me...

i have a router with some static nat statements that point to our web sites. however some websites work perfectly and some do not. they a natted the same and have worked before. one of our server admins updated the nic driver and after reboot the ser...

I'm trying to work out what this config is achieving, this is a config from an 1841 that links to a LAN (LAN port) and a 1811 router (outside port) on a remote network.Why is there a NAT that starts and ends on the same range?interface FastEthernet0/...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sw---pix---Sw------R1--------ISP1 ---pix--sw-------R2--------ISP2i want to make load sharing between the two routers .is GLBP is a suitable solution with pix and if it can how can i configure it (which virtual ip gateway that will be assigned by p...

I am in the process of changing out network over to MPLS. The IP Voice software I am running does not support BGP. I Cannot seem to find an IOS that will support BGP and the nm-HDV2 Card. Everything I have tried on the BGP Side stops the router from ...

m-spencer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have the following case:Branch Router (R1) connected to Central Router (R2) via the following links:1. DLL ? 128 Kbps (L1)2. MPLS Tunnel ? 128 Kbps (L2)I have implemented EIGRP with the following policy:a. L1 ? primary link (delay 10...

dear all,i have this nice discussion which is not really solved yet.between 2 routers : can we redistribute 2 different EIGRP AS? said RA EIGRP 100, RB EIGRP 101?some folks showed me docs from cisco - which is we have to use 3 routers with on on the ...

intelide3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a basic question about how IP works on an end host.The scenario is that a given host has a web connection and a vpn connection through the web to a VPN server at the workplace.My question is how does IP differentiate between a public web de...

Resolved! ACL telnet

I have an end-router which is connected with a network which i don't control it. I want to secure the telnet access from that network to the rest of my network so i creat an extended ACL :access-list 101 deny tcp any any eq telnetaccess-list 101 perm...

hi Experts,each time i restart my 2811 router it's drive me to the rommon mod and i have to select boot from flash i intered boot system command and it's shown as followed!boot-start-markerboot system flash:c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-11.T.binboot-end-mark...

Hi,We have 100mbps trunk link between two of our data centers through a local service provider. We have configured the switch port on both the ends with a dot1q trunk, but VTP information is not being shared. When I run "sh cdp neigh" the switches do...

Hi Experts,I have always had this ques in my mind and wanted to clarify...When we do a show interface on a router for a V.35 serial interface, the interface bandwidth shows as 1544 Kbps...is it because these routers are manufactured in the US and are...

network_a by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes