cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Any ideas on how to fix this? These logs appear when someone tries to ssh into the connection. The switch config has set timezone +8. But UTC+0 logs will still in the log. These ssh2 logs fill up the log file, and have never been seen before....

D Fan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I created a little topology in GNS3 with 3 routers. And the routing tables on R1 and R3 should have two routes to a subnet:R1 should have two equal cost routes to subnet 10.1.5.0/24R3 should have two equal cost routes to subnet 10.1.4.0/24R1 routing ...

AK0 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am wondering, if you have let's say 2 end-devices from the same vlan and you want to connect them directly to a layer 3 switch without a layer 2 switch in between. How do I create the correct SVI's for both of the ports on the layer 3 switch. I ...

Hello, I've been given an ASR903 to configure for use on a testbed. However when I first booted it up, it says:no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device....Warning: filesystem is not clean Warning: filesystem is not cle...

hioften when u type an unknown command in a cisco router you get the messageTranslating "cisco"....domain server 255.255.255.255the error message appears 4 times before you are taken back to the console.this is irritating,and i was wondering if there...

akobwaycct by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP ROUTING

Hello guys, below is my topology,I have added internet fw  and introduced ISP on site B.Before site B resources/ servers would go via mpls to site a to access internet.I introduced the above to make each site use its own isp respectively.I ran to cha...

fmugambi_0-1716902477086.png
fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there!I got following problem: Two of my Cisco Lorawan Gateways won't start they are in a "Resetloop" (look cut out below). A Uboot-Reset doesn't help either. So the question i got is can i, or even better, how can i make them working again? Th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card