cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

If the following is true...The following is sample output from the show dlsw circuits command: Router# show dlsw circuits Index local addr(lsap) remote addr(dsap) state uptime4060086272 4000.0000.0056(F0) 4001.0000.0049(F...

Hi,I have this PIX 515E (HA) with IPSEC 3DES disabled. How should I enable it? Should I need an activation key to enable it? Do I need to purchase it? What's the impact in a production firewall if I load a new activation key? How should I load it?TIA

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,anybody knows the diference between Cisco 7600 Series / Catalyst 6500 Series FlexWAN Module and Cisco 7600 Series / Catalyst 6500 Series Enhanced FlexWAN Module?I already saw the especifications of them, but I can't take any conclusion. Please, he...

vtrindade by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the OSPF network setup as attached. OSPF is running ony on routers and L3 switch. I would like to inject 2 default routes into the Layer 3 switch.Both routers C and D gets the default route as expected. But the L3 switch inserts default route ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have router Cisco 1841 on which I have two internet links. I have configured following two commands on it:ip nat inside source list 101 interface FastEthernet0/0 overloadip nat inside source static 192.168.172.17 interface FastEthernet0/0I want to ...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I get the followin error on my cisco 3600 router:System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x60D90818, address 0xFFFFFBFF at c^PL^TThe IOS version on the device is:c3660-js-mz.122-13.T8.binThe memory address referenced in the show version (0xFFFFF...

iam having 2900 xl switch in this all the lights r glowing and iam not able to go through the console how can i trobleshoot.plz help me

I have a site with 3 connections to a remote network, i learn a network via three routes, atm, les circuit and MPLS. Both the ATM and Les circuit are ospf learned routes all in area 0, the MPLS route for the subnet in question is via ebgp then redist...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card