cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

It has recently become unclear to me as to when AD is used for path determination. Care to help me solidify this concept? Read on...Suppose we have RouterA which is only running EIGRP. It receives two routes: route1 and route2. Route1 is received ...

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to change the local prefrence of my prefix 142.25.12.0/24 advertising to my ISP AS100 to 150.when I check on my router it showing me LF150 on default route which I am recieving from ISP, instead of on my prefix ,is this is correct or m...

I have a Pix 515 running v7.2 and neighboring OSPF with an IOS Router. I'd like to prevent the IOS router from injecting any more routes than intended by placing a "distribute list in" to filter IN bound routes on the Pix. (I don't have the ability...

jstarkey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys i have a question.......what is the best way to limit your bandwisth to your customer......we are service provider and we have different customers i m pasting a config of one of them please tell me is it the right way to limit the traffic or ...

Hi all,I am studying OSPF currently and have set up a lab. However I cannot understand or get going one part of the setup.Please see the attachments for the physical, ip addressing, and ospf areas configured.The situation is:When the network between ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card