cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

lan1 & lan2 > L3 Switch with VLAN> Firewall> Router > ISPI m having two diifernt lan segment 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24.I want to flow the traffic for accessing the internet in such way that traffic for both lan segment will pass thru primary ...

lalit97in by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! lie to EIGRP

HI EXPERT's!if we have a link(300M) runing on interface 1 GIG;can we lie to the Interface and declare the Bandwidth as 1048576 as well as lie to EIGRP also?if so;it will work without any problems?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a simple question. How i can see the all best routes from my BGP peers? In some cases I can not see this by use command "sh ip bgp neighbors ". As example - sh ip bgp neighbors 1.1.1.1.Result - Sent RcvdPrefixes Current: 209272Us...

stitov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have one query with 1841 router.one customer is asking for router over which two different line,one for data and other for voice,terminats.so i want to know the technology behind this.

lalit0005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 6509 (version 12.2), and have some customers with static ip addresses. I need to mirroring the traffic from these customers and send to a hardware filter. Is using SPAN function the only way to do that? I tried to do that on a BigIron layer3...

Following is config & debug info.My target is sftp to server 192.168.10.25 from 155.107.90.48 network. Please help. Its urgent.interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 10.156.67.3 255.255.255.224Connected to CDSL network ip accounting output-packets ip n...

Can a cisco 2851 having Point to point wireless as the primary link be configured to have adsl as backup interface?If so how, if not which is the best option for backup?Kev

kev_jacob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i whant to upgrade ios version .I have new ios image on a tftp server , i know the upgrade procedures but there is a problem with my flash. Not enough space on it , also after trying to copy the new image from tftp server it is not asking me if ...

we have a very simple setupL3 switch --> Pix firewall --> internet router (cisco 2801)---> ISP We just have a default static route in L3 switch to point to pix so that all internet traffic gets routed to pix. Now we have a bunch of users using variou...

virenderj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do I determine which version of WIC I have? Not type, but verion. I'm told that version 1 WIC will not work in a 2800 series router.

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all thank you, this is the situation: I have 2 different ISP's, ISP 1 with IP block 64.x.x.x and ISP 2 with 65.x.x.x, I got a 3rd ISP that I would like to BGP peer and start advertising these 2 IP blocks via the 3rd ISP pipe, please see visi...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes