cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are in the proccess of dropping our T1's and replacing them with a fiber drop that has been installed in our building. I have been given the handoff from the ISP and have the router in hand.After "configuring" the router I am able to trace/ping/et...

mrblister by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI EXPERTS!Kindly,have a look to the attached diagram;as well as to the Config provided from Devang! i have 2 wireless connection from 2 different ISPs(ISPA;ISPB)ISP A Terminate link at R1;ISPB Treminate link at R2;i want to achieve the following set...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking into improve my companies network performance, in term of resilience.We have one head office, one Data center and two-branch offices. At the Data center serves VoIP solution for all three sites (head office and 2-branch office).  At the...

musakazim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a 6509 and need to enable frame-relay switching on the platform. However, after I set up the interface configuration, I canot find the "frame-relay route" command. I did enable "frame-relay switching" in the global configuration mode.Thanks...

Can I use any vendors TACACS server for authentication for Cisco routers and switches?If so, does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks,

Hi i need to change static association for a public ip to internal ip right now i have following statment.static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.50.91 netmask 255.255.255.255it needs to be changed to static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.51.14 ...

Resolved! vlan access-map

Hello:I have inherited a switch with the following vlan access-map configuration:vlan access-map vlan 12action forwardNo corresponding ACL anywhere else in the configuration.Do these statements actually do anything? Additionally, exactly what does t...

pdriscoll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use highest ip address of active interface as a Router-Id of the router if its active interface goes down then the router must reestablishing adjacency with other neighbor router or not. please clarify or provide helpful link.Thank in advanc...

weerapatr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,May I ask under what kind of situation can establish OSPF neighbor between 2 routers regardless of MTU size (except apply command ip ospf mtu-ignore).Thanks,

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new setup we are doing:Although SHOW DIAG sees the NM-4B-S/T module installed in slot 2 of the router, we are unable to config the interfaces, because the interfaces are not seen by teh router. IOS version is 12.3(21) and image name is c364...

In cisco switch 3640 we have two routes as below:192.168.40.0 via tunnel0192.168.0.0 via serial1Now I want to ask that , if traffic comes into switch for route 192.168.40.0,would it not be routed via serial path, or traffic destination 192.168...

I have a strange problem,I have multiple ADSL Lines arround the country and i have one static point on the Internet, so what i have done is i have used the static point as my spoke router and the "CORE" Adsl point as my junction point for the rest of...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card