cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys:I have a problem with my show access-list details.Im using a named access-list.buts i could not find the acl line number with the show commandNormally my other Router shows below:Router#show access-listExtended IP access list 110 1000 permit ...

capajaron by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert,With attach is two eigrp digram, I have few question on it. Hope you can helpFrom the eigrp(1) diagram, if I am in the view of Router E to destination Router A, then(Q1) does the reported distance is that I high light in the diagram ?(Q2) S...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly,have a look to the attached diagram! i have 2 wireless connection from 2 different ISPs(ISPA;ISPB)ISP A Terminate link at R1;ISPB Treminate link at R2;i want to achieve the following setup:if the first Link(ISPA)fail the second link (ISPB) TAK...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently has 2 FE ports 1 is WAN, the other is LAN. The WAN port is currently connected to a T1 service and we would like to add ADSL service for some additional bandwidth,(load balance somewhat between the 2) while keeping the costs down. And I wou...

gswartzen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI am using PAT with my cisco ASA5520can i apply the ACL on outside interface to secuse my inside network using an inside private ip address as a source address in the ACL.If not what is the way to do this?ur quick response will be highly apprec...

Hi,I have had a major problem this evening. I have a vpn router that connects to the rest of the world. we use BGP to share routes and redistribute them into rip. Rip v1 is currently announced and our core router is only set up to receive v2. Whe...

Let's say I've got 3 routersR1 -- R2 -- R3R1 and R2 are in area 0R2 and R3 are in area 1 nssaR3 runs also RIP and redistributes rip into OSPF. So it's an ASBR.Now, how do I make R1 learn about this default route coming from R3?I've tried already:1) c...

Hi All,How do i check to which Unity Voice mail server my site is connected to?Appreciate your help on this.RegardsNavneet

We have a Windows 2003 server with 2 nics. One is connected to an internal network (192.168.1.x), the other to a dmz (192.168.10.x). Both networks are served by the same cisco router connected externally to a T1.From time to time, the server cannot b...

semuhphor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I?ve been trying to find out how to configure a 6500 MLS as VTP Server. The customer has 2 x 6500 MLS. The first one is configured as VTP Server with vlan?s configured in it. I want to disable the VTP Server in the first one and make the second 6500 ...

Hi All,I have a cisco Switch (3560 G), its connected to other device through the SFP port. Now , we are occasionally facing a link failure on the port, we noticed the fiber connector on the other device is asingle mode, while we are using a tranceive...

I have put two WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 modules into my 2651 and I am not able to configure them. A 'show diag' command shows the modules, part number, serial number, etc. I ran this configuration through the software advisor and it claimed that I could use ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card