cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Howdy Expert's!i want u usefull link from ur side about the fiber links infrastructure:e.g single mode;multi-mode;SX/LH;SC;LC;SX;ST;GBIC;THE DISTANCE RUNING For each one!!10XS FOR TIME TO HELP ME OUT..Ali

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need configure NAT for IOS router same like for PIXPIX rule is followingstatic (inside,outside) 10.10.10.0 10.17.2220 netmask 255.255.55.0so when user from outside is trying access to 10.10.10.x is NATed to inside 10.17.222.xThxTJ

Hi The Expert,I am very new with this,I have 4 branches on HO is on 172.16.1.0/24branch A is on 172.16.2.0/24branch B is on 172.16.3.0/24branch C is on 172.16.4.0/24branch D is on 172.16.5.0/24they are connected with frame relay ..currently, one of m...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i don't want to know the all differences, i just want to be sure that the vlans will work:so, i have a customer that have a 2950 with enhanced image, and he had layer2 vlans, and now he buy 2 more 2950 SWs but with standard image, and i want to conne...

amirarama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router, and some appliction through it,and I want to know how many flow is belonged to SAP application, so I find some SAP nabr file(pdlm file), but I don't know how to use these files to stat the SAP data flow, could somebody tell me? thank...

Good Day all,I have an 1841 router that was working perfectly untill a reboot. After rebooting the router constantly boots into ROMMON. I changed the flash card for the router and it works ok. But using the original flash it boots to ROMMON. Below is...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Just wondering if it's possible to enable a permanent loopback capability on my T1 controller/serial interface - without affecting regular traffic. I've got 1841 routers with VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 cards, simply running PPP with an IP address on th...

CanEHdian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, i am monitoring a network and i have a querry for what i need a solution. i want to know that how do i make sure that bandwidth utilization on gigabit port of my cisco 7206 is overutilized or underutilized. i will be very much grateful to y...

Hi,I'm having an issue trying to apply an ACL to a 2600 router. Whenever the ACL is applied to the E0/0 interface, all network access to the router is stopped. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the router doing ATM??? I'll post the co...

Dear all, The connection as below, Data Center(A router with WIC-1AM) connect to Store(PC with modem)(no router). How to configure the router to connect to Store (PC)? Thanks! Samuel

Hi ,Please confirm whether VWIC-1MFT-E1 card will support unframed E1 option. I want to use this card for full2.048 mbps unframed option but i dont get that option when i try in the controller configuration.I think only VWIC-1MFT-G703 will support un...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card