cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Recently on our 7513 standby processor (RSP 16) failed in slot 7. After replacing it with a new one, it still keeps resetting. If is giving "%HA-3-SYNC_ERROR: CCB Playback error". %HA-5-SYNC_RETRY: Reloading standby and retrying sync operation(re...

can we bundle T3 links with multilink interface. if possible, which basic router model support that. can anyone help on this.

Hi all,I'am looking for any QoS tools or softwares that will help me testing different QoS implementations, open source as well as commercial which simulate different traffic type (http, ftp, smtp, ...)Any idea?Think you in advance.

abdel_n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there looking for some helpI have a Cisco Catalyst 3750 setup with multiple vlans with all traffic going through a PIX (Gatway A) IP route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 10.10.10.1There is a second Gateway/Firewall(B) 192.168.172.1 which we use for a cou...

HiI want to connect a Cisco-router (18xx?) to my LAN and to 2 different ISP:s. I want a feature that checks the availability of the ISP-connections and does some kind of failover if the primary ISP is malfunctional.Are there many ways to do this? I h...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Just wondering if anybody had any information on 'hourly' spikes on CPU relating to the process Key Proc?2561XM with 12.3.13 crypto code.this probably has something to do with the crypto sa lifetime so I've changed that from 3600 (1hr) to 7200...

khmeade by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Say Switch A belongs to customer site.Switch B belongs to Service Provider providing 802.1 Tunneling service.The tunnel config is required on both switches or only on Switch B.I think on both ports connecting switches , else how will trunk port ta...

Hi,I saw the IP SNAT Conn Proc is holding the memory too much.Is there any bug for ip sant processor?My IOS version is C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(5). 2821 is the router.show memory Head Total(b) Used(b) Free(b) ...

I have a T3 connection from point A to point B. I have custom-queue configured on Router A on T3 connection but not on Router B. Will this cause packets to drop? Do I need to configure the same custom-queue on both side of the connection?RouterA#!...

In an effort to provide load balancing and redundancy for DMZ applications, I recently assisted a customer bring in a 2nd ISP to their network for Multihoming.Each provider has allocated a Class C /24 for the customer. The network is basically now co...

Some one please tell me what is the reason for the Error message "Global Checksum Failed" which is displayed in the end of the "Show Version" command.Thanks

I'm scratching my head over a NAT configuration issue.I have two border routers, configured similarly. Each router hasan outbound ISP interface on it, running BGP. The routers are locatedin seperate places in my metropolitan network. The two are i...

bldavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes