cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have added the necessary static routes, or so I think I have to allow BGP through my pix from outside router to inside router. When I look at the logs I am seeing the following:Teardown TCP connection 27421004 for outside:<internet router loopback...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"Frame relay networks are considered to be Non-Broadcast Multi-Access (NBMA) networks", Is this mean Frame Relay cannot do broadcast at all? I know that I can add the broadcast parameter to the command ("Router(config-if)#frame-relay map") to configu...

I have got a very basic and stupid question. It's just not getting through my head no matter how many document's i study on it. My question is why would you need an IGP let's say OSPF in a network, where already BGP with "redistribute connected" and ...

Hello,We have 2 sites , each site has 2 msfc's in Catalyst 6500 chassis, there is a single ethernet connection from the 6500 to a 3845 router. We would like to add a second ethernet connection from each chassis to the router to form a crossover so th...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"Result from "show isdn status" command, "spid1 valid, Endpoint ID Info shown, Layer 3 shows 0 active calls", mean that SPIDs have been validated and EIDs assigned. Layer 3 will not show active until a call has been placed to open communication." Wha...

"dialer map ip 200.10.1.2 name router2 broadcast 7782001" Is the word broadcast mean the router will forward broadcast packets over this ISDN link? As ISDN don't use dynamic routing protocol, what/when will we broadcast for?

I have a single network across two geographic locations, the two locations are linked together by 100mb Ethernet link leased line through ISP-A. Both geographic locations are on VLAN2 172.16.20.69, VLAN3 172.16.30.5 [location A] and VLAN2 172.16.20.6...

I got something here and need your expert :)We got a satellite link to our HQ where our internet connection is. I believe the setup here is where our proxy in branch office synchronize with the upstream proxy server in HQ often. I have been noticing ...

One of my isdn lines stoped working, it is ISDN backup. Until moday I cannot get any info provider or central side router admin. Does anyone can see from attached debug what could be problem?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes