cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the following situation:HQ site has 2811 pointing into MPLS cloud connected to a 4300 series switch via ethernet on the same subnet. This connects remote branches to HQ site.The router is running ospf and rip, the switch is running rip. The s...

Hi folks,Well, I'm a little bit confused about all solution for bgp dual/multihomed load sharing/balancing:1- MED / local pref2- 'maximum-paths' and 'bgp dmzlink-bw'3- OERCould you help me to understand better?Any advice will be appreciatedRegardsAnd...

ariela by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I just hooked up an aDSL cisco 877 at a customers site. I ran a nessus audit on the external IP of that router and everything passes except for the following.Description:Your machine answers to TCP packets that are coming from a multicastaddress....

I'm getting packet drops in queues when there is no congestion. See the show policy-map below. You can packets dropping in the voice-control queue and its well below the 245k reserved for it and if you add up all of the bandwidth you will see I'm w...

migibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1841 doing failover. Primary connection is static DSL and secondary connection is cable. The router fails over smoothly to the cable connection every time dsl goes down. Then it goes back to normal once dsl is up again.What I need is to be ...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have 2 wirless(1000M;100M) Link Connected to the HO.The routing protocol is EIGRP.if i advertised the 2 network like this.router EIGRP 100NETWORK 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255NETWORK 10.10.1.0 0.0.0.255okay.Now what is happen if i don't include the V...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I asked something similar to this a while back, but need a little more help.I currently have the following:internet-->router-->pix-->networkI need to move to the following:internet-->router-->pix-->web filter-->networkI am doing this via the w...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a TCL script which looks for a syslog message, then takes a particular action.In my case, I'm watching for an E1 controller to go down (which produces a syslog message), then do something like unshut another interface.Has any one ...

I have a design question which I'd like some advice on. I have a router sitting at a hospital. This router has to connect to two different office suites via fiber. Both suites connect in the same closet and the fiber to the router is a few blocks ...

jfinley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I trying to configure Cisco's 1841 router acting as gateway with NAT. I have two ISPs and each of them gives me one IP. Now I need to configure inside web and DNS servers to be accessible from outside via both ISPs addresses.I think it is possible t...

tohim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card